Production Blog

I was SO excited to see the blog! Gah! Atleast we saw abit of Susan, in her grey-ish dress! :D :p

Thanks for the link! **dances** I'm now getting VERY impatient with this film! That's made me wanna see it ALOT more now!! Who else is with me? :p

I was SO excited to see the blog! Gah! Atleast we saw abit of Susan, in her grey-ish dress! :D :p

Thanks for the link! **dances** I'm now getting VERY impatient with this film! That's made me wanna see it ALOT more now!! Who else is with me? :p

Actually, I think that was Lucy. :D

I had to show everyone in my family; But they're not nearly as excited as I am!! *dances*

hehe. I screen capped parts of it and zoomed as much as I could to find out who's who. :p

I loved the production blog. I can't wait to see what they add to it. Emily will add to it as well after her trip (how exciting)! I can't wait to see more, and at the same time, I want to be suprised when I see PC. I wish it was less than a year away in some ways...patience, Jules Patience....

Back