Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10, pretty much anyone you will see graphics of in HP are wizards. Yes, and her job is like the Wizard police elite. She's also very clumsy :D

Ah,okay..when I was a kid I wasn't allowed to read them,and now that I'm older I just never got around to it.:p Sounds very cool.;)

10, I have to say the best books are 3, 4, and 5. 1 and 2 were okay but she had to work up to get to her best book (3) and 6 and 7 didn't seem nearly as well thought out.

Sadly Tonks has a fairly small part. Lupin has a bigger part (he's their teacher, he's a werewolf, he was a friend of Harry's dad) but not nearly big enough in my opinion still ;)

9,pretty Peter icon.:)

Gondorgirl said:
he's a werewolf.

I adore werewolves!:D Its some kinda hangover from my Indian heritage,and because I'm crazy about Jacob Black (from Twilight);)

10, werewolves have a soft spot for me because of Lupin and that's the only thing that has seemed oddly tempting to me about Twilight ;)

Ignore the vmpires and it's awesome.:p Thats what I do..plus it's a bit like Tuck Everlasting.:D

9, I can see how it's like that from what I've heard. The only other thing that tempted me was the fact that I like the actor who is Edward, he was cool in Harry Potter 4 :D

9, maybe I'll get around to reading the series years and years from now ;) about the same time you get around to reading HP :D;):p

9, the first time I read it I was 9-10, it's even more amazing than I remembered reading it through the second time

Back