Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10, one of my friends just sent me a picture that reminded me of you, her sixteenth birthday party was 70s themed and she sent me a picture of her and her cake that said "Groovy 16" ;)

10 billion, absolutely amazing

Very neat. I had a 1950s party for my 11th birthday.:p

For my thirteenth birthday we watched Sense and Sensibility :D for my fifteenth we had a princess tea party. For my sixteenth we played a lot of board games :D (man, those first two make me sound very girly ;))

10, I got Samantha, though in the years afterward I wondered why I decided on her, I think I should have chosen Felicity but I can't do anything about it ;)

10, did you see the movie? :D;)

my older sisters got Addy and Kirsten, my younger sister got Elizabeth and we're hoping my other younger sister will want Felicity :D

10, yes, Felicity and Kirsten are great. And I like the Kit movie, it's got some really great actors in it actually :D

Yeah I love kid's movies for some reason.I'm 20 and I tear up watching A Little Princess.:eek: Its a little embarassing.

10, that's not a kids movie! I love that movie (if you're referring to the one not with Shirley Temple that is...)

And I sympathize, I love Kids movies :D

No I mean the British version from the 80s starring Amelia Shankley..It's a ton sadder than Shirley Temple because her father dies like in the book.:(
10,Yay!:D

Back