Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10, Wicky, she was named after Bob Wickman who was a pitcher for the Cleveland Indians. He was, of course, traded shortly after we got her ;)

Collies are so pretty, but what is a "malamute?" ;)

Cute.:D My dog is named Mine.;)
I'm probably misspelling it.:p Its a sled dog like a Husky.They look like wolves (and kinda are since they're bred to wolves) with grey rougher fur and brown eyes.:)

Cute.:D My dog is named Mine.;)
I'm probably misspelling it.:p Its a sled dog like a Husky.They look like wolves (and kinda are since they're bred to wolves) with grey rougher fur and brown eyes.

10, ooh your dog has to be really pretty, I love Huskies too

cute name ;)

I should post a picture of her sometime.:D
Thanks.:p I was 8 and named her after the dog in a book I was reading the day we found her.:D

10, most of our pets are named after book characters, our birds are Sam and Rosie, my cat is Tinuviel, Machia's cat is Ravenclaw, two of our chickens are Fawkes and Hedwig. Then there's our hamster named Sarah-Jane :D

Awesome!:D I named my fish after LOTRs characters.:p
How do you pronounce your brother's name?:D

10, Ha ha, everyone asks that. (Either that or they pronounce it wrong; Marsha, Mooshiah, Mackia, spelled phonetically ;))

Anyway, phonetically his name is pronounced Muh-Ky-uh

10, actually he's named after a prophet in the Bible (a really great prophet too :D) but it's spelled differently there

10, since my dad's a pastor some people think that a lot of our family has Bible names but there are a few of us who don't and it throws them off ;)

I know a family who all the kids have Bible names except the eldest,and everybody always gives this odd look when they hear her name.:p

10, ha ha I bet ;)

actually most of my family has more unusual names but my name is fairly normal, I'm very jealous ;)

Oh, I forgot to mention, my profile pic changed, in case you hadn't noticed

I'm probably getting off now

10, thanks, I made two 10th Doctor avatars because I had quite a lot of good pictures

okay, now I"m getting off ;) bye

Back