Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

As a baby/toddler I've got a handful in my photobucket..as an adult no but I saw her in a magazine picture.:) Shes my mom's age now and has 2 cute little sons.:D

10, that's always weird to think about famous people and how old they are ;)

I changed mine (the beginning of my Easter stuff)

Yeah I know..what's really really weird is Talia was born the same year as my mom and Davy's youngest Annabelle is only a year older than I am.:eek:
10,lovely.:)

Yeah I know..what's really really weird is Talia was born the same year as my mom and Davy's youngest Annabelle is only a year older than I am.:eek:
10,lovely.:)

10, that is really weird :eek:

I've found all these actors who are the same age as me, then there's the new Doctor who's like the same age as my oldest brother!

Haha Well I'm not quite 20 yrs. younger than her so.;)

That's cool.:D I don't know any calebs that are my age.:p

10, that all depends on how old you are, I might be able to come up with something

(for me: Damian McGinty, Nick Jonas, Hannah Montana :eek:, I think Luke from the Sarah Jane Adventures, I don't know, just a lot :D)

I was born January 3,1989 .:D I share a birthday with Tolkien many many years apart.:p
Cool.:D

10, yes, because my sister is much closer in age to him than I am, I'm very jealous. Damian is only like two months older than me...

Back