Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 yes it is, and he does have some great expressions but I especially like when he does weird things with his hands while he talks ;)

edit: it changed :D

Last edited:
Its about a female doctor from a wealthy eastern family who replies to an ad asking for a doctor in a small western town. Only problem is they misread her name (Michael instead of Michaela.:p) and at first they don't accept her (its the 1800s so lady doctors were kinda a new thing.:p). But theres this one guy in town (Sully) who be-friends her,and helps her,and a widow she becomes close to. The lady dies,though,and Michaela and Sully end up marrying and raising the widow's 3 children.

Its an awesome show,but some episodes have "stuff" :)rolleyes:) and occasionally an episode will have a mild profanity or two_Other than that,its amazing.

Yeah,I love Sully & Michaela.:D They were,imo,the most realistic romance in tv,since they didn't fall in love instantly,or stuff like that.;)

10 yes, the inconvenience of TV shows with lots of characters and few episodes is the speeding up of falling in love ;)

10 TV shows are generally unrealistic in the first place so I don't let little details get to me :D

LOL,I'm too picky.:p I like comedy to be unrealistic,and drama to be very realistic.:p
I guess thats why I watch almost no dramas unless they're westerns or police dramas like "The Fugitive".:p

10, I'm truthfully not too picky, as long as the idea of the show actually interests me and it doesn't have parts that I have to skip (or more than like two parts per season like Doctor Who ;)) I'm pretty happy :D

10,haha,thats good.:p
I'm horribly picky about sci-fi for some reason.:p Doctor Who is the only sci-fi tv show thats really caught my interest in all the ones I've tried.

Back