Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 I really have to go watch those Monkees episodes we have sometime. I'm getting closer and closer to it, some day I'll VM you with the exciting news that I finally watched it ;)

10 here I'm upstairs so I'll go check :D

okay I would but I can't find it... :D But I don't think they were any that you've mentioned before

9,okay.:p
The BEST episodes ever are "Sucess Story","Fairy Tale",and "Monkee Mother".:D But "One Man Shy" is adorable,especially for growing to love Peter..he's so sweet in it.:D

9,okay.:p
The BEST episodes ever are "Sucess Story","Fairy Tale",and "Monkee Mother".:D But "One Man Shy" is adorable,especially for growing to love Peter..he's so sweet in it.:D

10 all of those sound great, especially Fairy Tale and One Man Shy, it sounds like I would like Peter ;)

"Sucess Story" is my favorite episode,it is overtly Davy's episode,though.:p

"Fairy Tale" is awesome,mostly Peter & Mike's.

"Monkee Mother" was actually the first episode I saw,and its nice because it showcases the very best of each one,since its a group episode..plus its like one of the most adorable episodes of the series.:D

"One Man Shy" is great..Peters my second favorite and they didn't usually make him the focus of the stories,so I love that one for doing it..:p
Hes was awesome,because he was such a hippie,yet totally sweet.

10 maybe I just need to see if they have complete episodes on Youtube... (kind of wrong but I'm more likely to watch it ;))

10 (yours still makes me smile :D)

here I'll go get the tape and tell you what I have, I found it ;)

I have Monkee vs. Machine and Don't Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Yay!:D Those are good ones.
"Monkee vs Machine" has like the cutest scene ever..The Monkees playing with adorable little kids.<3 And Peter's interveiw is thd best.:p "In your spare time you are a man".ROTFL.:p

And "Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth" is fun..that's really Davy racing the horse..he was a jockey before he became an actor.

Back