Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

8,thanks.:D I'm kinda doing a series in a way,one graphic from every movie I own.:p The problem is finding pictures for some of the old ones.:p

I can't remember which one I have.:p
*goes to look*
Oh,its from Christy,the tv show.:D

Its a cute show..didn't last very long,sadly.:( It was the first tv show I ever saw,aired the year I was 3,I think.:p

9, cool, I remember the TV shows we watched when I was younger, the Muppet show :D Road to Avonlea, those are the main two that come to mind :p

I love Road to Avonlea.:D Btw,did you see the new Anne thats out?I tried it last night..its kinda odd...:rolleyes: :p

Its supposed to be her childhood before she came to Green Gables..I only watched part because it was kinda odd.:p

9, hmm, I've never heard of it. I'll see if I can find it, but I loved the actress who was Anne in the old ones (totally blanked out on her name) so I can't imagine anyone else being her ;)

Megan Follows,yes I loved her as Anne too.:D The movie is really wierd though,and killing Gilbert was a BIG mistake.:mad: :p
I think they ended perfectly with the third film and shouldn't have done another.:rolleyes:

Back