Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 confusing sciency stuff, I don't try to understand ;)

well in the general hustle and bustle of the episode (won't try to explain the whole plot) Jenny points out that the Doctor acts quite a lot like a soldier himself, with all his planning and strategies and everything. He accepts her and plans to take her with him when they leave. Then after the Doctor saves the day the general from one of the armies (nasty guy) tries to shoot the Doctor and Jenny protects him. Despite the fact that she has two hearts there is no sign of regeneration so the Doctor, Donna and Martha go back to earth but at the end of the episode it turns out that Jenny is alive and she goes flying off in a spaceship. Admittedly it's not as sad as it would be if she hadn't lived but it's still sad that he doesn't know she's alive :(

10, you're welcome, it's a really cute episode and it actually came out on fish's birthday so that was fun :D

10 she hadn't seen the commercial and she didn't know what it was called (The Doctor's Daughter) so she didn't know what to expect :D :p

10,suprises are fun.;)

I feel like keeping Jim as my pp a while,mainly because I can't find any other good pics of him.:p

9 it looks pretty great ;)

I'm sure I"ve heard of it before I'd just never really seen any pictures from it

10 at my three auditions I've done I sang: a song from a cantata we were doing, I've Got the Sun in the Morning from Annie Get Your Gun (which I've never seen) and Sixteen Going on Seventeen :D

10 my voice lessons teacher would tell stories about being in a production of Annie Get Your Gun, that was fun

Back