Red Roses Graphics

Red Roses

So I finally broke down and decided to make a thread for my graphics. My stuff isn't the greatest but I thought, eh, whatevs. =D Here's some of my stuff. Hope you like it. =)

umbrellaandrain.png

fieldofroses.png

pain.png
free.png

ELLO LOVE! :D I missed you much and wanted to catch up with you!!! Your stuff looks lovely. How have you been? pm me, kk? I'll check it to hear from you. =]

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ♥

Thank you everyone! =) <3

Hey, do you have the picture you used for the Pain avatar?

I'd really like to see that in a larger size!
No, sorry. =(
You have a magnificent eye for coloring!!! What program do you use?
Thanks! I use gimp.
WHY DID YOU HIDE FROM US????
Do you make Narnia banner. Everyone loves the Narnia banners!!:D
um. =S I never really thought my stuff was that great...
I don't really have a lot of Narnia stuff. I made a few avvies a long time ago, I'll post them soon and I'll definitely make some new ones.
ELLO LOVE! :D I missed you much and wanted to catch up with you!!! Your stuff looks lovely. How have you been? pm me, kk? I'll check it to hear from you. =]

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ♥

Nicki!!! *hugs* I've missed you! Why d'you keep disappearing? =( I'll PM you. ;-) Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes! =)

My Narnia avvies as promised but they're not the greatest. They're really old...like, back from when I first started making graphics, which was a year and a half ago. =)

edmund.png
william.png
ben-1.png
annaagain.png

^ Those are when you first started making graphics?? :eek: They're really good!! (Especially compared to my early attempts... I was horrendous.) I'm really loving the color scheme and clarity of the Susan icon, btw. Gorgeous. :) :)

^ Thanks. :eek: But honestly, you're stuff is so good. I'm so jealous of you. :p

Just a few more things I made:
selenagomez.png

saveme.png

Btw, I keep forgetting to say this but I'll be taking request. I'll try to do my best, but I can't guarantee how good it's going to be. I've never taken requests before. =p

^ Thanks. :eek: But honestly, you're stuff is so good. I'm so jealous of you. :p

Just a few more things I made:
selenagomez.png

saveme.png

Btw, I keep forgetting to say this but I'll be taking request. I'll try to do my best, but I can't guarantee how good it's going to be. I've never taken requests before. =p

I love those two the most!!1 Can I use the Selena Gomez one????

Red Roses,I'm training to be an amateur critic(of everything!).So I'm gonna practice now.Here's my rating of your work:

Amazing
Stellar!
Full of life!
Dazzling!
Beautiful!
Artistic
Unique
In short,using raw(but certainly good!) materials,you've created works of art worth praise!My compliments,and please continue making these!:)
I may ask for one sometime,as your style is one of my favorites on TDL.;)

(P.S.Hope I didn't sound too...currying favour-ish,but its true what I said up there!Every single word.:D)

Red Roses,I'm training to be an amateur critic(of everything!).So I'm gonna practice now.Here's my rating of your work:

Amazing
Stellar!
Full of life!
Dazzling!
Beautiful!
Artistic
Unique
In short,using raw(but certainly good!) materials,you've created works of art worth praise!My compliments,and please continue making these!:)
I may ask for one sometime,as your style is one of my favorites on TDL.;)

(P.S.Hope I didn't sound too...currying favour-ish,but its true what I said up there!Every single word.:D)

Aww, thank you. That really made my day. It made me smile. =) So to be a critic you need to offer constructive criticism...anything you think I could do better. Be as honest as you want; I can take it. ;)

Back