Red Roses Graphics

Thank you, Lady Chloe. =)

So, I was kinda bored...no, I lied. I needed an excuse to not do something so I made a few random avvies. =)

drink.png
bubbles-2.png
goodbye-1.png
fragile.png

Thanks. =)

Btw, I don't think I've mentioned this yet but most of the bases I use for my avvies I got from Don't Be So Base. I love that site. ;-)

So anyways, I was listening to All That I've Got by The Used today and I decided to make a few avvies using screen shots from the music video. So here we go:
allthativegot-1.png
atig.png
singing.png
allthativegot.png

Aww, thanks everyone. =)

So, I dunno what's wrong with me but lately I can't go a day without making graphics. It's become an addiction! =0 So, more stuff. I really like these ones. ^__^

imissyou.png
hat-1.png
flowers.png
bow.png

Awesome avvies!!! I'm getting back into graphics making again and I'm using GIMP. Could you give me some pointers or advice on how to use GIMP? I haven't made graphics in over a year. :eek:

LOL1 Thank you, Kayla. :)

Awesome avvies!!! I'm getting back into graphics making again and I'm using GIMP. Could you give me some pointers or advice on how to use GIMP? I haven't made graphics in over a year. :eek:

Thanks! I'm glad you're making graphics again because I love your stuff! ^__^ I don't see why you need pointers because your stuff is amazing as it is. ;) What kind if pointers or advice do you want...because I'm not sure where to start. :p

LOL1 Thank you, Kayla. :)

Thanks! I'm glad you're making graphics again because I love your stuff! ^__^ I don't see why you need pointers because your stuff is amazing as it is. ;) What kind if pointers or advice do you want...because I'm not sure where to start. :p

Aww, thanks! :D Where do you get your textures?

Aww, thanks! :D Where do you get your textures?

Um, I don't really use a lot of textures even though I have a huge collection of them. Most of them are from Color Filter and I also picked up a few from the "Textures" thread here. They're all saved on my Photobucket. I'll send you the link. ;)

So, some more stuff
dawn.png

I really like the way this one turned out but I hate how skinny she is. It's gross. =/
alwaysforver.png

Btw, I have some Narnia avvies/banners coming up. =)

Thanks Tess. I like the first one too. =)

Once you start making graphics again you better make a thread you I can admire them. ;) And you need to start coming on msn again. :(

Back