Red Roses Graphics

And more:
Susan-1.png
lucy.png
peter-2.png
edmund-1.png

Honestly, I do not like the way the Peter and Lucy one turned out. >.< =/

K, so I probably won't be on for the rest of the week (unless I desperately need a break). I have a Physics exam on Thursday and Friday and I really need to study. I'm taking Physics during the summer so my schedule for the next school year isn't too full and honestly...this summer I fell in love with Physics. Wow, I never thought I'd say that. =) But seriously, all that relativity stuff really rocks my socks. It's so mind-boggling and seems so...unreal. I can't look at the world the same way. I love it. Btw, yes, that's the reason for the Physics/Einstein quotes in my siggy. Einstein was one awesome dude. I'm gonna have to make some Einstein avvies sometime...

Anyways, before I go, here's some random avvies.
blue-3.png
overjoyed.png
phone.png
ride.png

Alright, so I'm done part 1 of my exam and it seemed pretty easy. Since tomorrows half is the part I can't really study for I made a few graphics. The first one is of Landon Libiroin who is in my opinion the hottest guy EVER! ;) I mean look at those eyes. They're like magnets, they draw you in! Anyways, he's Declan Coyne in Degrassi...which is the only reason I even watch Degrassi. :p

declancoyne.png

popplewell.png

ahhh the hot sweet rich dude he's mine! and the new cutie to who like Allie's best friend

ahah, everyone loves Declan. XD But he's totally mine. I've loved him since before he was in Degrassi. ;-)

Alright, here's some more. I LOVE the Anna one, but I don't like the Georgie one. The William one turned out really well too. ^.^ I can never work with images of Georgie. *is frustrated*

annap.png

will-1.png

skandar.png

georgie-1.png

oh I really like the William one!! it really makes his blue eyes pop out! And
I also like the skandar one!!!!!!!
Can I use the will one?

ahah, everyone loves Declan. XD But he's totally mine. I've loved him since before he was in Degrassi. ;-)

Alright, here's some more. I LOVE the Anna one, but I don't like the Georgie one. The William one turned out really well too. ^.^ I can never work with images of Georgie. *is frustrated*

annap.png

will-1.png

skandar.png

georgie-1.png

william is so hot(first time saying that) and Georgie is cute has ever!

can you do eli for me please I think he's a cutie!
Sure! Is there any picture in specific that you want? I don't really like him that much. Not my type. I'm Declan's girl. :p Sav's kinda cute too...
oh I really like the William one!! it really makes his blue eyes pop out! And
I also like the skandar one!!!!!!!
Can I use the will one?
Yeah, sure. Go ahead. Just remember to credit, please. :)
william is so hot(first time saying that) and Georgie is cute has ever!

LOL! I always thought he was hot. That's why I joined this forum. I still think he's hot but I'm not an obsessive fangirl anymore. ;) I love Landon Libiroin and Tom Felton now. <3

Sure! Is there any picture in specific that you want? I don't really like him that much. Not my type. I'm Declan's girl. :p Sav's kinda cute too...

Yeah, sure. Go ahead. Just remember to credit, please. :)

LOL! I always thought he was hot. That's why I joined this forum. I still think he's hot but I'm not an obsessive fangirl anymore. ;) I love Landon Libiroin and Tom Felton now. <3

Tom Felton was at Comic-Con a week ago! I am not a fangirl. I got into him when I got here.

Back