Share a Pic! III

Jill_Pole_Wannabe, DestinyLies, you guys are beautiful!! <33 narnia ice cream, I love the arrows! They remind me of Susan Pevensie too.

K, so had my grad picnic today and I took like a bajillion pictures. I'll post them as soon as I finish resizing some of them. For now though, here's a video:

Btw, if it asks for a password, the password is "Random" I wasn't feeling creative. :p

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, I go to a really, really, really culturally diverse school. Like i have friends from all over the world - no joke.

Last edited:
Jill_Pole_Wannabe, DestinyLies, you guys are beautiful!! <33 narnia ice cream, I love the arrows! They remind me of Susan Pevensie too.

K, so had my grad picnic today and I took like a bajillion pictures. I'll post them as soon as I finish resizing some of them. For now though, here's a video:

Btw, if it asks for a password, the password is "Random" I wasn't feeling creative. :p

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, I go to a really, really, really culturally diverse school. Like i have friends from all over the world - no joke.

Congrats Grad! Good Luck:D

Two pictures of me from my family birthday party on Memorial Day (you'll notice that I have a book in both of them. :D)
You may observe that I'm almost in hysterics in the second picture; that's because I got like 6 books (and two movies, and a dragon figurine) that day and I was on the brink of hyperventilating. xD

Attachments

• 100_0981.jpg
    100_0981.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_0986.jpg
    100_0986.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 57
Back