Share a Pic! III

1zqre69.jpg

You're so cute, Maggie! I love your costume! :D

Those wedding pictures are really nice, Lucy's maid! I hope that your sister had a lovely wedding! :)

Girl-next-torii!
Ugh!

Magsie looks Japanese lovely.

The wedding looks lovely, too, and the bride looks beautiful, but I don't know which young lady in the group shot was Lucy's Maid?

NB, what is your collection, VHS videos? Time to move on to Blu-Ray ...

Here is a photo from last week on Aruba. I discovered a new setting on my camera that's for "Artistic" photos. What do you think? It is a divi divi tree. They always grow bent, because of the constant strong winds.

Attachments

• a divi artistic.jpg
    a divi artistic.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Girl-next-torii!
Ugh!

The wedding looks lovely, too, and the bride looks beautiful, but I don't know which young lady in the group shot was Lucy's Maid?

Here is a photo from last week on Aruba. I discovered a new setting on my camera that's for "Artistic" photos. What do you think? It is a divi divi tree. They always grow bent, because of the constant strong winds.

Oooh I love it.

Girl-next-torii!
Ugh!

This is Pretty and very artistic :)

AMAZING! If you have any photo graphy you want to share with the world, you can upload them here: www.socwall.com... Its a REALLY great website!

Girl-next-torii!
Ugh!

i'm sorry! I am the one in the blue dress that is on the swing in one!

You pis is very pretty indeed!

Basically I got my GCSE results today+I wanted to share them with you guys!:)
Results - Copy.jpg
I got a B in my Media Studies which I took earlier this year, an A in my Maths which I took earlier this year (I have 2 more maths exams though) and a C in Science which I took earlier this year (with coursework and another exam coming up). I also got Distinction (an A) in my IT work earlier this year:)
JOIN ME IN MY CELEBRATION! I still have two more years of it to crack on with:)x
EDIT: Sorry about the size! I have no idea how to shrink it:Lx

Basically I got my GCSE results today+I wanted to share them with you guys!:)

I got a B in my Media Studies which I took earlier this year, an A in my Maths which I took earlier this year (I have 2 more maths exams though) and a C in Science which I took earlier this year (with coursework and another exam coming up). I also got Distinction (an A) in my IT work earlier this year:)
JOIN ME IN MY CELEBRATION! I still have two more years of it to crack on with:)x
EDIT: Sorry about the size! I have no idea how to shrink it:Lx

Congratulations Cap'n! Though I don't know if smartness and plundering go together! Arr!

I was looking through NF's album and one of her pictures reminded me of this one, my friend and I did a photoshoot in the middle of Summer and this is one of the pictures she randomly took.

Attachments

• SAM_1552.jpg
    SAM_1552.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 52
Back