Share a Pic! III

It was kind of accidental, I happened to be in the background of the picture of the flower. :p

I tried to upload another one from that photo op but the computer is being difficult.

fk16wo.jpg

Haven't we seen those photos before NB? It would be nice if you'd give us a little explanation so that we can fully appreciate what we're looking at. Just a thought.

sorry for double posting but.....

LOOK what I've found!
This is a McDonald toy of Lucy Pevensie from 2005. I found it looking through my room the other day. Back then, by mom didn't like fantasy movies/novels in my sibling lives, so I didn't get to see the movie.
The hand with the package moves up and down, to give the package to Mr. Tumnus.
Picture 032.jpg
and it's me with my braces off!!

sorry for double posting but.....

LOOK what I've found!
This is a McDonald toy of Lucy Pevensie from 2005. I found it looking through my room the other day. Back then, by mom didn't like fantasy movies/novels in my sibling lives, so I didn't get to see the movie.
The hand with the package moves up and down, to give the package to Mr. Tumnus.
View attachment 9757
and it's me with my braces off!!

Nice pic! You're very prettyful. And I have that little figure too, haha.

This is me in my new Robin Hood outfit (notice that on the left side of me I'm wearing a wooden, painted sword and on the right I have a little red bag which contains what I'm calling "The Crown Jewels" with the main jewel being a rather large plastic diamond I got from my grandma) and you can also see my new Longbow in it:

Attachments

• My Robin Hood outfit.jpg
    My Robin Hood outfit.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 37
  • My Robin Hood outfit 2.jpg
    My Robin Hood outfit 2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 40
  • My Robin Hood outfit 3.jpg
    My Robin Hood outfit 3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

This is me in my new Robin Hood outfit (notice that on the left side of me I'm wearing a wooden, painted sword and on the right I have a little red bag which contains what I'm calling "The Crown Jewels" with the main jewel being a rather large plastic diamond I got from my grandma) and you can also see my new Longbow in it:

Looooove it. :D

thanks!!
Love the costume. It's totally awesome!

Annemarie! You looks so pretty! Your teeth are nice and straight! What a gorgeous smile. Now can I have that Lucy? :D

Dear AK.
You look too pretty! You always look happy in pictures and I like that. And I think that necklace and pendant look awesome on you! Are they something special? Are you in your apartment? Is that the Lone Star State flag behind you? So many questions, lol!

And Dear Mozy!
You know you look terrific in that Robin Hood outfit! I love it. I still want that green cape though. I might steal it!!!

Ya'll look great! Thanks for sharing the pics! (lool, the shower Texas shower curtain (I think thats what it is) in AK's pic got me in a Texas mood xD)

Amdd97: I remember those, we got the entire set by driving around to different McDonalds-es?- and buying the toy without the meal. (They were $1.14 each.) Sadly Susan's arm fell off and we lost Lucy and Beaver, and my mom abducted Mr. Tumnus from my brother because it was a whistle and my brother kept blowing on it during school time, but it was a nice collection while it lasted.:D

Back