Share a Pic! III

I saw this sign on the way to my mom's and on the way back I had my brother pull over so I could take a picture of it.

Attachments

• GG.jpg
    GG.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 55
Wowzer. Haven't been here for awhile....

The fields around our house....

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/RainSong23/IMG_5583.jpg

And moi. Around January this year. Seems like a really long time ago now.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/RainSong23/IMG_4921.jpg

Lovely pictures! And Mike and GG are right.:)

I saw this sign on the way to my mom's and on the way back I had my brother pull over so I could take a picture of it.

What does it say?

Afton is lovely -- love your eyes! you look like a model. Nice to see you here again, btw.

GG -- like it.

Mikey, sweetie, congrats on 600 posts!

Afton is lovely -- love your eyes! you look like a model. Nice to see you here again, btw.

GG -- like it.

Excuse me? Whats with the quote?

Thanks I guess? lool... Anyway! HOLY CRAP you do look like a supermodel Afton! I agree that you have wonderful eyes!

GG -- like it.

Thanks Inkie! Glad to be back. I always forget how much I miss TDL. And thanks. I'm blushing again. :eek:

Thanks I guess? lool... Anyway! HOLY CRAP you do look like a supermodel Afton! I agree that you have wonderful eyes!

Awh, thank you hun. You guys are all so sweet. You must be seriously trying to make my face permanently red, because tis quite colorful at the moment. But credit goes to my best friend who's a really talented photographer. I'm not photogenic, so she must have done a good job. ;)

Last edited:

He was answering your question. The only way to do that directly was to quote your post. :rolleyes:

Afton you are very pretty. Please don't blush. :D :p

Last edited:
In today's therapeutic social climate, even _with_ a cult of physical attractiveness flourishing, simultaneously there is a great awkwardness in mentioning the subject of people's looks. Anywhere _other_ than the political and show-business worlds, everyone _wants_ to be told they're attractive, even if in reality God has imposed on them the burden of looking like a cross between an orangutan and an opossum. Now, I have in my day felt genuine romantic attraction toward women who were not outwardly good-looking, because I do appreciate what's _inside_ people. But people _aren't_ only wanting to have their inside appreciated, they want to think of themselves as _visually_ attractive too.

So I have to be sparing with my compliments in a setting like this. If there are _plenty_ of TDL females about whose appearance I say nothing, then no particular one of them has to feel disrespected. Just here and there do I indulge in some enthusiasm. The latest instance has now come.

AFTON, if being exquisitely beautiful were a crime, you would be in a maximum-security prison for life!

In today's therapeutic social climate, even _with_ a cult of physical attractiveness flourishing, simultaneously there is a great awkwardness in mentioning the subject of people's looks. Anywhere _other_ than the political and show-business worlds, everyone _wants_ to be told they're attractive, even if in reality God has imposed on them the burden of looking like a cross between an orangutan and an opossum. Now, I have in my day felt genuine romantic attraction toward women who were not outwardly good-looking, because I do appreciate what's _inside_ people. But people _aren't_ only wanting to have their inside appreciated, they want to think of themselves as _visually_ attractive too.

So I have to be sparing with my compliments in a setting like this. If there are _plenty_ of TDL females about whose appearance I say nothing, then no particular one of them has to feel disrespected. Just here and there do I indulge in some enthusiasm. The latest instance has now come.

AFTON, if being exquisitely beautiful were a crime, you would be in a maximum-security prison for life!

Wow....Thank you, Copperfox. And everyone else. Your comments mean a lot. But credit goes to my Creator, because He made me the way He wanted me. I may not always be content with it, since I am very much so human, but I'm content with Him. And your comments just made my week a whole lot better considering that I have depression problems. So, from the bottom of my heart, y'all are sweet and I'm stunned that you have commented so sincerely. ^_^

Back