Share a Pic! III

All the ladies have beautiful smiles! What gorgeous Narnia Fans!

Here is one from Aruba.

Attachments

• a adirondax3.jpg
    a adirondax3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
Dear AK.
You look too pretty! You always look happy in pictures and I like that. And I think that necklace and pendant look awesome on you! Are they something special? Are you in your apartment? Is that the Lone Star State flag behind you? So many questions, lol!

Well...the earrings are one of my favorite pairs, the necklace I bought at Hallmark and it's glass (they're handblown/handmade, and all of them are different). Yes, I am in my apartment (bathroom), and it is the Lone Star State flag behind me. My bathroom and kitchen are Texas-themed; helps keep me from being quite so homesick. ;) :)

And thanks all for the compliments.

Last edited:
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this pic! Can you send me the full one!?(like wallpaper size? or do you not have it?)

attachment.php

Yesterday we bought a Luke Skywalker doll, best barbie-sized doll ever.

Today I bought a random pair of mini handcuffs because I was bored and I had change and they were in one of those bubblegum machine type things.

Wellllllllllllll you know how a Duffer's mind works...

We turned on the fan too, he's still up there and my sisters haven't noticed yet.

Attachments

• 0924111606.jpg
    0924111606.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 45
Yesterday we bought a Luke Skywalker doll, best barbie-sized doll ever.

Today I bought a random pair of mini handcuffs because I was bored and I had change and they were in one of those bubblegum machine type things.

Wellllllllllllll you know how a Duffer's mind works...

We turned on the fan too, he's still up there and my sisters haven't noticed yet.

That is so great!!!!:D I love it.

Near my hotel last morning where I was friday and saturday.

9pmbfk.jpg

Pretty!

That is great photography and beautiful scenery!

I don't say this frequently (or flippantly, flirtingly, or facetiously), but you are beautiful; in an extremely good way. :)

Back