Share a Pic! III

Just for that you can't call me Obi anymore.

Just kidding. ;)

:( That would make me sad. But I might have kept doing it anyway... ;)

One of my best friends has lived in Texas all her life and my best friend in the world is currently in Texas and will be until December but that is not making me like Texas anymore, I don't do heat.

D was saying she didn't realize I have a cat, I must not have uploaded a picture of her for a while, here's Tinny (Tinuviel) examining my new computer.

Attachments

• 0929112258a.jpg
    0929112258a.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 132

One of my best friends has lived in Texas all her life and my best friend in the world is currently in Texas and will be until December but that is not making me like Texas anymore, I don't do heat.

D was saying she didn't realize I have a cat, I must not have uploaded a picture of her for a while, here's Tinny (Tinuviel) examining my new computer.

aww very cute!!!

That looks good! You look good in makeup. Better than I do. :D
ROFL!
No, thankfully. ;)

EDIT: Here is one of my senior pictures.

You are so much more handsome than I imagined you. Very nice.
haha no I just didn't flip the picture when I uploaded it to my computer...which was right before I uploaded it here...literally.

There I fixed it.
You are cute as a button, as always.

Afton, again, lovely photos.

Here is one of me that I was playing with with the editing tools in iLife or whatever picture program comes installed on a Mac ...

Attachments

• edited.jpg
    edited.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 131
No, thankfully. ;)

EDIT: Here is one of my senior pictures.

Double post :p

We were talking about makeup on that discussion thread and I thought of this picture, it's the only picture of me with makeup on that I really like.

Nice Senior picture Sopespian-WAAAAY better than mine!

GG,your cat is SOOOOO...ADORABLE!!! ^_^ ^.^
and your hair and makeup is SOOO NICE!
did you do it yourself?

Cute cat GG!!

attachment.php

I like the effect Ink!

attachment.php

I think we have such beautiful (and handsome) people on this forum.

GG! Adorable cat!

You're have beautiful eyes inkspot! Are your eyes blue? Because they look amazingly blue in the photo.

Mike, I agree with everyone else! I was expecting a different look, and from your description on the looks thread....let's just say that you are quite handsome (in the best of sense, of course!) :)

Nice Senior picture Sopespian-WAAAAY better than mine!

GG,your cat is SOOOOO...ADORABLE!!! ^_^ ^.^
and your hair and makeup is SOOO NICE!
did you do it yourself?

Nope, some handy girl who helps us do makeup for our plays. ;)

Your kitty is a adorable, GG! :D I like the picture of you with the make-up, too!

Thanks, she's so pretty, I love her.

This was about 3 or so weeks ago; me and my sister before we headed to the Keith Urban concert in Tupelo.

Obi!!! Love you! ^_^

AK always looks so beautiful, great hair and eyes, lovely face.

And GG, I forgot to say, you did look very pretty made up for the play. But obviously you are a beautiful young woman.

Afton, my eyes are kind of teal green -- the effects I was playing with changed the color a bit, I think it was "matching" everything around a theme color. I will see if I have a photo that shows the right color ...

Attachments

• DDD2.jpg
    DDD2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 45
aw thanks ^_^ it's nice and warm I was so happy to find out it was like that. Most hoodies I got isn't like that maybe because I live in FL they think it won't get to cold ? lol

Back