Share a Pic! III

Alrighty, so I attached two pictures of "Saphira"... I added the purple sky to one, and I want to know what else I should do with it! I need suggestions people! (I need to get used to Gimp! haha)

I'm thinking maybe a moon would go good with the purple sky, and the light on Saphira seems to be coming from nowhere on the purple one, so it would fit, but what features should I bring out?! or add?

Attachments

• Saphira.jpg
    Saphira.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Saphiramod.jpg
    Saphiramod.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 98
Your smile looks genuine enough to me! :D

Well, I try hard. :p And I was being quite serious in my post...being happy right now is not something I am very easily or often.

Oh, and thanks for the comment about the glasses. Thankfully they don't cast shadows on my eyes like my old pair did, though I did love my old pair!

AK, you are beautiful! I'm glad you are having at least some moments of happiness while away from home. I hope you have more of those moments and realize that really, you deserve them. It's always a pleasure to see you smile here...

(now let's talk about some of those posts of yours) :D

AK, you are beautiful! I'm glad you are having at least some moments of happiness while away from home. I hope you have more of those moments and realize that really, you deserve them. It's always a pleasure to see you smile here...

(now let's talk about some of those posts of yours) :D

Thanks BK.

which posts???? ;)

Alrighty, so sorry I haven't posted anything on here in forever! I had a bunch of stuff, but I'll just sum it up with a couple!

The first attachment is a picture of our front yard. It was a perfect day for photography! Moist grass, with the sunrays!

The Second is the dry-erase board from our LAN party!

The Third is the other side! What do you think of my art XD?

Attachments

• Grasshouse.jpg
    Grasshouse.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DRYE.jpg
    DRYE.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DRYE2.jpg
    DRYE2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 46
Me, in a dress. My little sis took the picture, so it's kinda lousy.

I love your shoes.:D

Alrighty, so sorry I haven't posted anything on here in forever! I had a bunch of stuff, but I'll just sum it up with a couple!

The first attachment is a picture of our front yard. It was a perfect day for photography! Moist grass, with the sunrays!

The Second is the dry-erase board from our LAN party!

The Third is the other side! What do you think of my art XD?

That first one is so pretty!

Back