Share a Pic! III

I love it! I love when the spiderwebs look like that

Thanks! I didn't even notice those were spider webs until you said that! *shivers* xD It does look sweet though!

That first one is so pretty!

Thanks! ;)

Thanks everyone. :eek:

Sure! ;)

I love the first picture, Hyperdude, the sun looks awesome.
Your doodles amuse me. :)

Thanks! Really? How so? xD It was so fun to make! I was KIND OF going for a graphiti-ish feel. As you can see, I can't draw graphiti XD

I'll have more pics coming later today! (hint: my birthday was on the 2nd xD)

Nice shots everyone. AK and SIq are so pretty. That peachy dress is gorgeous. Hyperdude's photos were cool and/or amusing.

I have more from vacation but not to time to post right now.

I just found this on tumblr

tumblr_lt2r6hm4nU1r41yb0o1_500.jpg

Here are the pictures I promised! :D (sorry it was a little late :rolleyes:)

The first one is of me on my birthday!

The second one is of the cake my sister made for me!

The third one is of the ice-cream sundae I made with the toppings from the cake!

Attachments

• B-day.jpg
    B-day.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 78
  • CAKE!.jpg
    CAKE!.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 77
  • ICECREAM!.jpg
    ICECREAM!.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 77
hyper, did you turn 14 or 18? lol. Whatever it is, you look older. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? That cake does look good. Did you use the whole can of reddi wip? I would've.

you look awesome, ahyperdude!The sundae looks amazing

Thanks! AND IT WAS!!! :D

hyper, did you turn 14 or 18? lol. Whatever it is, you look older. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? That cake does look good. Did you use the whole can of reddi wip? I would've.

I swear I'm not lying! haha I'm 14! Do I really look 18? I'm ALMOST as tall as my 18 year old brother :p hmmmm, I still can't decide if thats good or bad! HAHA if I could I would've lool... But it only took us like 3 days to finish it! haha (which is rare in our fam, we aren't overweight! haha)

WOW! what a cake Dude! :eek:
can I have some?
Great Picture

MMmmm it was good! haha

Thanks everyone! ;)

Here are the pictures I promised! :D (sorry it was a little late :rolleyes:)

The first one is of me on my birthday!

The second one is of the cake my sister made for me!

The third one is of the ice-cream sundae I made with the toppings from the cake!

Ahummm....you are making my mouth water. That looks sooooo good! And now I'm craving icecream.

And I agree...you look a little older. And for someone who is your age...it's a good thing. :) Trust me.

A picture of me and my sword. Yes I know part of my shirt is blurred- that's because its the name of my school and for privacy reasons (since I'm only 15) I'd rather not have people know where that is. Soo....;)

This was from the day I finished it. It was my grandpa's idea to have me stand in front of the flag.:D

Attachments

• Me and my Sword edited.jpg
    Me and my Sword edited.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 54
A picture of me and my sword. Yes I know part of my shirt is blurred- that's because its the name of my school and for privacy reasons (since I'm only 15) I'd rather not have people know where that is. Soo....;)

This was from the day I finished it. It was my grandpa's idea to have me stand in front of the flag.:D

Yay! That sword is made so much more epic by the fact that you made it.

That sword is awesome!! You look great Mewsie.:D

That's a good picture! I like it.:)

Mozart, now I know how to imagine the appearance of your roleplay character Carrissa. Only, shouldn't that weapon have more of a hilt guard to protect the user's hand?

Mozart, now I know how to imagine the appearance of your roleplay character Carrissa. Only, shouldn't that weapon have more of a hilt guard to protect the user's hand?

Eh, probably but I was just so happy it had a handle finally that I never thought of mentioning such a thing. If you've ever tried to use a sword with no handle you'll know why I was so excited. xD

Back