Share a Pic! III

Love the shots from Flensborg, I like the bike best too. Gotta work on the focus a little. Content is awesome.

One of my better non blurry pics from summer.

2unzlu1.jpg

Here are some pics I took over the week.

The first one is a HUGE kitkat bar I got, next to a regular one

The second is of Roxie. How she's laying is so funny xD

The third one is another pic of her. My sister has been making a blanket, and it wasn't done yet, but Roxie got on the couch and layed on it! So cute!

Attachments

• KITkat.jpg
    KITkat.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Roxie.jpg
    Roxie.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 82
  • REALLYcuteRoxie.jpg
    REALLYcuteRoxie.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 78
Great photos everyone but... whatever happened to posting pictures of ourselves? That was the primary purpose of this thread, wasn't it? I mean, I don't want to discourage anyone from posting their photos but if I remember correctly, there are various other threads for sharing pictures and stuff of other things. There even was a thread for posting pictures of our pets but I guess someone has to dig it out from the deep.

I would really like it if this thread would remain for posting pictures of us, the members (see opening post), rather than turning it into a gallery of whatever. Not that your pictures aren't cool because they are but...

If you like photography and take lots of pictures or make lots of graphics, by all means feel free to start a thread to share your photos and creations with us, we'll love to see your work there.

:)

Dude your dog is SOOOO CUTE!!! :D

Here's a picture of me and my pie

LOL thanks xD

Great pic BTW! That looks REALLY yummy :D

I don't have any pictures of her on my laptop, but I will soon!

K sweet!

Great photos everyone but... whatever happened to posting pictures of ourselves? That was the primary purpose of this thread, wasn't it? I mean, I don't want to discourage anyone from posting their photos but if I remember correctly, there are various other threads for sharing pictures and stuff of other things. There even was a thread for posting pictures of our pets but I guess someone has to dig it out from the deep.

I would really like it if this thread would remain for posting pictures of us, the members (see opening post), rather than turning it into a gallery of whatever. Not that your pictures aren't cool because they are but...

If you like photography and take lots of pictures or make lots of graphics, by all means feel free to start a thread to share your photos and creations with us, we'll love to see your work there.

:)

I see what you mean fo sho. I'll try to unbury some of those and bring them to life with some pics! :)

Since I said I'd like for this thread to go back to posting pictures of us, the members, I'll start by re-posting my picture with Georgie taken exactly one year ago. I will never forget that night! :)
102_1204A.jpg

Since I said I'd like for this thread to go back to posting pictures of us, the members, I'll start by re-posting my picture with Georgie taken exactly one year ago. I will never forget that night! :)
102_1204A.jpg

I'm still jealous about that, but I'm glad I was attending the one in Dallas; it was so cool to hear Georgie call out Tim and Lucy! :)

Back