Share a Pic! III

This is me getting a face full of water at Disneyland's Splash Mountain on Thanksgiving (I'm in the red raincoat).

Love it! I didn't go on that one because I didn't feel like changing clothes but I will if I ever go back.

I got a new haircut yesterday, and I looovvveee it. :D Mainly because she thinned it out so much it feels like I've lost 10 lbs.

AK you always look... well you know... sooo pretty! That haircut is gorgeous!

This is me getting a face full of water at Disneyland's Splash Mountain on Thanksgiving (I'm in the red raincoat).
Last time I was there was probably over 20 years ago.

TDL, it has been a while.

(No quoting, please!)
Yes, it has been Princey. Glad to see you back. You look great!

My two best friends and I few years ago after my eighth grade graduation. (I am now in the tenth grade)

From left: Samantha, Shaelyn, and me.
anotharesize.jpg

Me with my guitar recently.
anotherresize.jpg

YAY, pics from me! lol, it been I while. and I was having a good hairday, so I thought, what the heck! LOL

Attachments

• ME1.jpg
    ME1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 40
  • ME2.jpg
    ME2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 40
We got our piano today and I posted a pic on it. I got a lot of comments on how nice the picture was so I thought I'd post it on here as well. :) (Sorry for the huge image).

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I love that piano! It's beautiful. Do you play already, or are you going to learn the play.

Sort of. I took lessons many years ago, so I still know the basics, but I really can't play that well. I really can only fiddle around on the keys and play different chords and stuff. I hope to get lessons soon though so that I can improve on my skills and learn more songs. :)

Back