Share a Pic! III

Since I said I'd like for this thread to go back to posting pictures of us, the members, I'll start by re-posting my picture with Georgie taken exactly one year ago. I will never forget that night!
102_1204A.jpg
AW! Great photos Des! You both look so happy. And you look better happy. So much different from the gloomy girl I used to know! I love it!: :)

BK....I am forever Jealous of you, Uncle Mike....FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! And yes, I know I look happy. I was. :D And I am still gloomy a lot. Especially right now since I don't have a wedding date and everything. But I am happier. And he was very happy, he had waited all day to ask me.

Great pics! Congrats! :D
Aw thank you.

Aw! Those are really sweet.
Thank you! It was sweet!

Beautiful shots!

My husband proposed underwater...

Thanks! And no way!? I'd like to hear that story.

Aw, so cute! I've never thought of that idea, haha. Was it spontaneous or did you know he was going to propose that day?
Yes it was spontaneous. I had no clue he was going to propose that day. I kinda thought he would the next day cause we were going to the mountains with some friends, the same friends that took the pictures. But he knew I would suspect something if he did it any other time.

Great pictures, Destiny!!!

Thank you!! It took a few months to get 9 of them. The rest are being put on a CD for me.

Last edited:
Mike I love that photo of you and Georgie! How cool that is!

OK, there is a new thread to post photos that are not of yourself -- photos you take, landscapes, interesting stuff that we were posting in here before. Post that stuff here:

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2082697#post2082697

Now in this thread, we will only post photos of ourselves so other TDL'rs can see what we look like.

Here I am with my dog Barney. I used my Color Splash app to make me black and white and Barney his usual color. :)

Attachments

• barney jax2.jpg
    barney jax2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

OK, there is a new thread to post photos that are not of yourself -- photos you take, landscapes, interesting stuff that we were posting in here before. Post that stuff here:

Now in this thread, we will only post photos of ourselves so other TDL'rs can see what we look like.

Here I am with my dog Barney. I used my Color Splash app to make me black and white and Barney his usual color. :)

DOGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs.Inkspot you and your dog are adorable!!!!! :D

Thank you ... we try.

Barney had to have surgery today, poor puppy. I can go pick him up in an hour if he is ready to come home.

Aw VERY cute! Thats such a great pic!

Thanks for the new thread! ;)

This is me getting a face full of water at Disneyland's Splash Mountain on Thanksgiving (I'm in the red raincoat).

Attachments

• Thunder RR 600x400.jpg
    Thunder RR 600x400.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 64
Back