Share a Pic! III

NMD, your dress is so cool! And I really love your pose in the second photo. ^.^

I love the prom pictures, Miss Sunflower! Your dress is such a pretty color, and you are beautiful. :)

GG, I need to see more pictures from your trip. From what little I've seen and heard, it was amazing. xD The giant chess set sounds like something that my little brother would love.

On our vacation we stayed at a castle and outside the castle there was a giant chess set.

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1364.jpg

That is so neat! And the second picture is a great picture of you.

So, after over a year of waiting and wanting, I finally have my dvd copy of Into the West (2005) in my hands! I traded in some textbooks to Amazon.com, received a gift card, and decided that instead of requesting this for Christmas, just getting it myself. I'm very excited to finally have my own copy, especially since I love this series so much and I can't get enough of it! No more bugging Netflix with it 3 times a year. :p

Last edited:
So, after over a year of waiting and wanting, I finally have my dvd copy of Into the West (2005) in my hands! I traded in some textbooks to Amazon.com, received a gift card, and decided that instead of requesting this for Christmas, just getting it myself. I'm very excited to finally have my own copy, especially since I love this series so much and I can't get enough of it! No more bugging Netflix with it 3 times a year. :p

That's exciting!:D

Win! Great pic AK :)

my design for my kimono my friend and I are doing next months

That's sweet GV! I wish I could draw like that D:

my friend knows how to sew and I'm like I have a wild idea and I wish I can make it come to live she was like if you can draw it I can make it real I was like yay! so next month we going to buy everything we need and make come to live :} I'll take pics when we get finish with it if you guys want :}

Here's some pics from the dance!!

picture.php

The first is a pic of me and a girl that I danced with :p.. She was by far, my favorite to dance with!

The other pic is one of me and my sister :)

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 54
I'm going to so many of them my first one I'm going to is EXP where I live and the other one if my club ever does something to raise the money for it :] is AWA and I'm going as my made up girl name Tic Tock to both of them and Echo the girl from my banner for Exp and Okami for both :3

Back