Share a Pic! III

picture.php

This is me with a tiger at the Wichita Zoo last summer.
it was BLAZING hot outside so luckily all the animals were close to the glass in the shade.

Dusty! Oh my... you don't look like a little girl no more. You're so pretty! Thanks for sharing. Aren't you glad you joined the ginger pirates? :D

Alice L.: You look wonderful in all the pictures! You're pretty and I like you hair a lot! That picture on the beach, where is that?

Last edited:
Dusty! Oh my... you don't look like a little girl no more. You're so pretty! Thanks for sharing. Aren't you glad you joined the ginger pirates? :D

Well it's been about 3 years since I've joined/posted a picture. I've grown a bit :D

Yes! Next year I get to actually dye my hair ginger! Only I opted for pink instead. Pink hair. don't care.

Wait. We have to wait about 1 1/2 years? No fair! In the meantime, you should post another recent picture or 2, lol!

okay,here's a few pics:

picture.php

That's my 14th birthday. I straightened my hair and made my own cake.

picture.php

Ummm...my eye. I was dressed a pirate to this party and I had some major eyeliner going on. I just pasted all my personas I've gone through in a photo app.

picture.php

That's me on my first Owl City concert last summer :) I was SO excited for that.

Oh I love the pictures! So pretty! You really made your hair obey in that first photo, lol! What photo app is that?

I agree, NMD, you're adorable at every age. Alice Lolita, you are gorgeous, too, I love your eyes.

But the empanadas are the best. I want some!!!

I agree, NMD, you're adorable at every age. Alice Lolita, you are gorgeous, too, I love your eyes.

But the empanadas are the best. I want some!!!

Alice L.: You look wonderful in all the pictures! You're pretty and I like you hair a lot! That picture on the beach, where is that?

That is the Marina beach in California.

I took this two weeks ago...anyways, I took it because I was marking the end of my first academic year at the university/in the program. :)

Last edited:
You look so pretty!! And happy! Congrats on finishing your first year, that's really exciting :)

This is my sister holding my cousin's fiance's dog, Bruno. He is SO tiny and adorable. ♥

534205_3943306466632_1399102033_33609307_41983345_n.jpg

Back