Share a Pic! III

I didn't get anything from there but I did do my hair there :] and got a sun burn :[ I met Melon and the girl who dressed like her was like wow you super pretty!

All the comments on the braid make me think I need to upload braid pictures, I can do the Rapunzel braid, the Katniss braid, the Elf braid and those are just the ones recognizable from movies... ;)

I love the braid, GG! :D That's awesome that your littlest sister did it. I couldn't braid like that until... well, I don't think I could even now. :p

You should upload more braid pictures! :D

I love the braid, GG! :D That's awesome that your littlest sister did it. I couldn't braid like that until... well, I don't think I could even now. :p

You should upload more braid pictures! :D

I'll have to do a series sometime. ;) I mainly enjoy that she did way better than the teenage guys who have randomly tried to braid my hair. XD (And yes, that is a surprisingly frequent occurrence...)

SENIOR PROM! Sorry for those of you that are FB friends with me... you've probably seen a lot of my pics on your newsfeed already.. :p I'm in the middle.

156531_2743560648521_1842654798_1598820_1987485461_n.jpg

Back