Share a Pic! III

BK, it looks like you have a very fun family!! You all look great!

Hyper, I'm not much of a gun enthusiast, but I like your poses :p

And TN dearie, first of all, WELCOME BACK... and secondly, your pin is awesome!! I had a mockingjay keychain but it broke so I turned it into a necklace.

This is me and siblings in a recent picture taken for our church directory! It's one of the only decent photos of us all together. :p I'm on the right in purple.

527416_3797197453998_1399102033_33550051_1494807045_n.jpg

Patrick you look very Rambo ... don't shoot your eye out.

HAHA, you should see me with my full mask on, and my camo, then I really look Rambo :p

Hyper, I'm not much of a gun enthusiast, but I like your poses

LOL, thanks :D I love the pose in the pistol one :p

This is me and siblings in a recent picture taken for our church directory! It's one of the only decent photos of us all together. I'm on the right in purple.

527416_3797197453998_1399102033_33550051_1494807045_n.jpg

Wow, you and your family are very beautiful! Great pic! (I love your sister's glasses :p) I also love the colors all of you are wearing, so bright and vivid!

I didn't get distracted this morning at all.

LOL, that was epic *highfives*

First of all, thanks everyone for the comments on my photo.

HAHA, so I'm guessing you guys have heard me talking about my airsoft guns, so here they are
, enjoy
hyper, really, don't put an eye out! lol. Great pictures.

me wearing my Mockingjay pin I bought last weeeek~
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2zsccqmnj1r7slaro1_500.jpg

It looks awesome on you. I love your outfit too, and is that a puppy by your feet? lol!

This is me and siblings in a recent picture taken for our church directory! It's one of the only decent photos of us all together. :p I'm on the right in purple.
Lila, I've seen other pictures of you. I would have recognized you even if you hadn't said anything. You all look lovely! Great photo.

I didn't get distracted this morning at all. :p
Little dude truck guy! You look awesome! Nice to meet you! You sound so much older on your posts I wouldn't have known. Now I'm wonder what happens when you actually DO get distracted! lol :D

I am often surprised by people's real ages on these forums. The kids* on here tend to be rather mature and well-spoken for their age.

*I say kids with love and not to demean anyone. <3

I am often surprised by people's real ages on these forums. The kids* on here tend to be rather mature and well-spoken for their age.

*I say kids with love and not to demean anyone. <3
I agree, I thought Truck Dude was older.

Thanks for posting the photos, Tom! You look quite scary.

Those pictures are awesome, Hannah!!

I had my 8 year old sister braid my hair. I MAY have helped a little, getting her started and all that, but she did do all the brushing herself and did do a fair amount of braiding. ;)

Attachments

• 0504121602.jpg
    0504121602.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 44
Back