Share a Pic! III

GG, your dog seems adorable+I love the dress:) and would it be wierd if I said I like the chair aswell? haha:D

This is me, before a party I went to on tuesday:) I had to crop my friend out because I don't think you lot would appriciate how little clothing she was wearing:L (Sorry that it's probably going to be a massive photo:/, I don't know how to make it smaller)
View attachment 10563
Hey everyone! That is me Ginger Captain! She's out of her corsair gear and she still looks awful prittee, savvy?

(By the way, Doctor Who fans, don't you think she'll make an awesome Companion? Doesn't she remind you of certain one who is leaving the show? _

You look so pretty, Vicky!

to BK- *starts to cry* don't even get me start with that! I HAVE FEELING YOU KNOW!!(way to much for this one show, and Karen)

Hey everyone! That is me Ginger Captain! She's out of her corsair gear and she still looks awful prittee, savvy?

(By the way, Doctor Who fans, don't you think she'll make an awesome Companion? Doesn't she remind you of certain one who is leaving the show? _

to BK- *starts to cry* don't even get me start with that! I HAVE FEELING YOU KNOW!!(way to much for this one show, and Karen)

Someone please explain whats going on?!

You are beautiful Jill Pole!

I have to agree, you are very pretty :)

You look so pretty, Vicky!

Hahaa thanks you lot:) +Aye Dirty Beard we need to get explorin' the seas again:p

Someone please explain whats going on?!

Erm, I'm a ginger pirate:D I don't know if that's what your confused about.... I have my own crew and everything:D It's sort of stopped a smidge now..... but The Scarlet Fear (I think thats what the boats called:/ I forgot) is still out there

That is extremely cool, Maggie! :eek: I love how it looks like you, and yet so very different. ;) I hope you'll show us the finished product!

I just took this :p.. Wanted to show off my plaid pants, and I thought the pop would be a good prop :p

I hate to point this out, but you do know you're advertising two totally different brands of soda? :p

This picture is of me and my niece at my vet. school's Open House yesterday afternoon. She didn't like the animals too much...

<picture removed>

Last edited:
I hate to point this out, but you do know you're advertising two totally different brands of soda? :p

This picture is of me and my niece at my vet. school's Open House yesterday afternoon. She didn't like the animals too much...

LOL I noticed that after I took the pic >< epic fail..

Nice picture! I love your glasses ;) Your niece is very cute :D

I love taking pictures, theres toooo many that I want to post.. oh well, one for now.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures, even though its old. I look a lot different in this picture... Anyway, Its at Disneyland. Me and my friend had spent the entire day hunting down Mad Hatter. We had seen videos of him on YouTube, and it was on our to-do list to see him in person. We were so happy when we found him!

302259_2130216053002_1173995338_32048508_1724155115_n-2-1-1.jpg

I love taking pictures, theres toooo many that I want to post.. oh well, one for now.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures, even though its old. I look a lot different in this picture... Anyway, Its at Disneyland. Me and my friend had spent the entire day hunting down Mad Hatter. We had seen videos of him on YouTube, and it was on our to-do list to see him in person. We were so happy when we found him!
Nice picture! By the way, where have you been? lol! Glad to see you back!

Back