Share a Pic! III

I met all the rest of Tenth Avenue North last night, I'd met Mike and Brandon before.

DSCN0727.jpg

This is me and Jeff, the pictures with Reuben and Jason aren't just me, they're with Nadia and our friend who came with us so I don't think I shall upload those.

I met all the rest of Tenth Avenue North last night, I'd met Mike and Brandon before.

DSCN0727.jpg

This is me and Jeff, the pictures with Reuben and Jason aren't just me, they're with Nadia and our friend who came with us so I don't think I shall upload those.

Yay for you!:D

Afton, that is a gorgeous picture of you! :D Your photographer friend is very talented. The picture has such a nice artistic look.

Awesome, GG! :D I'm glad you had fun. And I love your t-shirt! I want to go to one of their concerts one day. ;)

GG, that's very cool!

Hyper, you look so handsome! I love a suit, and I love that purple color. Did you ever hear the ZZ Topp tune, "Every Girl's Crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man"? Very true in my case. You look great.

Sorry to double post. I finally got from my husband some of the shots he as taken of me recently, and I thought I would post one from our vacation in New Orleans.

Attachments

• nola gateway 10-11.jpg
    nola gateway 10-11.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 51
Sorry to double post. I finally got from my husband some of the shots he as taken of me recently, and I thought I would post one from our vacation in New Orleans.

that's awesome, I would love the visit New Orleans! You look great.

I have a few picture of my own. This Comic-Con, I'll be dressing up as Amy Pond from "Doctor Who" I just finished my costume.
Video Camera Vids and Photos 046.jpg

My brother also made a CyberMat, from Doctor Who. He's very proud of it.
Video Camera Vids and Photos 051.jpg

You are very adorable! I don't know anything about Dr Who, but I think you and the cyber mat are terrific.

Ooh, I love that picture, inkspot. The architecture is so cool!

Anne, your costume is perfect! :D I'd forgotten that you had ginger hair, that makes it all the better. ;)

That is really neat!

that's awesome, I would love the visit New Orleans! You look great.

I have a few picture of my own. This Comic-Con, I'll be dressing up as Amy Pond from "Doctor Who" I just finished my costume.
View attachment 10523

My brother also made a CyberMat, from Doctor Who. He's very proud of it.
View attachment 10524

Ooh, very nice!

That's cool.

Hyper, you looks so handsome! I love a suit, and I love that purple color. Did you ever hear the ZZ Topp tune, "Every Girl's Crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man"? Very true in my case. You look great.

:O :O :O

THANKS! THATS just what I needed Inkspot :).. I love that song HAHA

But enough of me! GREAT PICTURE! :eek: I LOVE IT!

The colors you are wearing look great + the yellow shoes = style win! HAHA (the landscape is so perfect also!)

Anne, your costume is perfect! :D

I agree! I hope you have fun ;)

This is a braid my sister did on me recently. She's a hair enthusiast. :p It was a bit messy, but I liked it... I think I want her to do it again for my cousin's wedding :)

o09c0x.png

Back