Share a Pic! III

This is a braid my sister did on me recently. She's a hair enthusiast. It was a bit messy, but I liked it... I think I want her to do it again for my cousin's wedding :)

o09c0x.png

Wow thats really lovely! :D (tell you sister she did a great job! :p)

I love the braid Lila!

Annemarie, you'll make the loveliest Amy Pond at ComiCon! Send us some pictures from the event, ok?

:O :O :O

THANKS! THATS just what I needed Inkspot :).. I love that song HAHA
:D

But enough of me! GREAT PICTURE! I LOVE IT!

The colors you are wearing look great + the yellow shoes = style win! HAHA (the landscape is so perfect also!)
Thank you! He took some shots of me sitting on dusty a stoop, like a down 'n outer, but he said the clothes, and especially the shoes, sapped the authenticity. Plus I smile too much.

This is a braid my sister did on me recently. She's a hair enthusiast. :p It was a bit messy, but I liked it... I think I want her to do it again for my cousin's wedding
Your hair is gorgeous, Lila, and that braid looks terrific. I agree, you are luck to have a sister who can do stuff like that. And lucky to have that lustrous hair!
My prom dress! :D
Maggie! That's a really beautiful dress, I agree with BK, you'll be a show-stopper.

Thank you everyone!

Maggie, your dress is SO pretty :D I haven't gotten my prom dress yet... I'm starting to get nervous!

This is a braid my sister did on me recently. She's a hair enthusiast. :p It was a bit messy, but I liked it... I think I want her to do it again for my cousin's wedding :)

o09c0x.png

Was she inspired by Hunger Games? It looks pretty close to the one Katniss had in the movie. Good bit of talent there. Very pretty.

Was she inspired by Hunger Games? It looks pretty close to the one Katniss had in the movie. Good bit of talent there. Very pretty.

I think she was! She's tried to duplicate that braid on herself before. She did it when we went to see the movie... it looked pretty good :)

Okay, so this might require an explanation...

If anyone has ever seen White Christmas (1954), you should recognize these lyrics. This picture is from this Easter, and my sister's caption was "Sisters, sisters..." There's a song from White Christmas called "Sisters, Sisters", in which the sister act of the movie perform this song. There's a running joke between me and my sister with this song, and all it takes is mentioning, "sisters, sisters." And incidentally we know the lyrics by heart, though I always get a couple of lines mixed up. Anyways, this was our "discussion" on Facebook today. Yes, we're nerds!

Last edited:
Love the photo AK! I can't read the discussion though. Maybe I'll go look at your FB page. You're so beautiful, and your sister is, too. Of course I am a huge fan of the film and know all the lyrics, too! :)

GG, your dog seems adorable+I love the dress:) and would it be wierd if I said I like the chair aswell? haha:D

This is me, before a party I went to on tuesday:) I had to crop my friend out because I don't think you lot would appriciate how little clothing she was wearing:L (Sorry that it's probably going to be a massive photo:/, I don't know how to make it smaller)
View attachment 10563

Holy CRAP! You're Beautiful! LOL, sorry xD.. It's true though... HAHA, I like what you're wearing too, very stylish ;).. Wait you're really only 14? You look at least 16 there! :p

Back