Me and my siblings ^
Easter2012006.jpg

me and my fiance ^
Easter2012008.jpg

me,my fiance, and his parents ^
Easter2012049.jpg

My grandparents and all of the grand kids. ^

DL is so beautiful! Nice Easter pics!

Patrick, I like the plaid pants. You're a sharp dresser.

I love, love, love Maggie the fish/half-fish!

The noteflight pic was too big for my browser, but I am sure it was cool.

And AK's photo was already removed before I saw it, but I know she is very beautiful.

Hey Des! Your photos are awesome! You look beautiful and also very happy. Thank you for sharing.

Now, that giant picture belongs on the other thread. It was too huge and I was to lazy to scroll!

Hey Des! Your photos are awesome! You look beautiful and also very happy. Thank you for sharing.

Now, that giant picture belongs on the other thread. It was too huge and I was to lazy to scroll!
LOL! I am the same way (too lazy to scroll) -- and yes, that picture did technical belong in the "Share a Pic Not of Yourself" thread.

On the prayer section I started a thread requesting prayer for my family. Thanks to all of you who have prayed, including the ones who didn't post, but are doing it anyway. Now I just want to show you who ya've all been praying for: The pretty thing in the purple lei is my oldest daughter Alex, my son Erick and my other daughter Gabby. You can tell I'm the duffer disguised as a normal person! :p

(photo to be removed soon)

102_0029a.jpg

On the prayer section I started a thread requesting prayer for my family. Thanks to all of you who have prayed, including the ones who didn't post, but are doing it anyway. Now I just want to show you who ya've all been praying for: The pretty thing in the purple lei is my oldest daughter Alex, my son Erick and my other daughter Gabby. You can tell I'm the duffer disguised as a normal person! :p

(photo to be removed soon)

LOL Great pic! You have a very beautiful family :D, thanks for sharing :)

HAHA, so I'm guessing you guys have heard me talking about my airsoft guns, so here they are :D, enjoy :p

I just put the scope on my P90 today, and I'm in love! HAHA, I also tried out the flashlight from Tom's gun, and put it on my pistol, it looks so epic!

Attachments

• Me1.jpg
    Me1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Me2.jpg
    Me2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 77
  • P90.jpg
    P90.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 122
Patrick you look very Rambo ... don't shoot your eye out.

Tsukiko, your pin looks pretty, but I can't see you very well ...

Back