Share a Pic! III

As long as pics are going around...

I dug this one up from a couple of months ago.. I really liked the pink in contrast with the green.. Besides the fact that the cookie is a flower, I love this pic :p

Attachments

• Patrick.jpg
    Patrick.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 44
As long as pics are going around...

I dug this one up from a couple of months ago.. I really liked the pink in contrast with the green.. Besides the fact that the cookie is a flower, I love this pic :p

That's a sweet cookie. And that's a pretty awesome picture, I like how the background is blurry but you're not.

Sir Tom and I were discussing medieval costumes and I mentioned my graduation dress and said I'd upload a picture of it. As I explained to him, I was suffering from a sever ear infection and had just thrown my graduation together in a week so none of the pictures from my graduation are exactly fantastic. There are some posed ones but I can't stand posed pictures so here's this one. ;)

Attachments

• SAM_2369.jpg
    SAM_2369.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Love the dress GG! You look gorgeous in it! I wish you had come with that dress to the LionCon in 2008, but I guess that was way back then!

If ever I saw you dressed like that at a dance, you can be sure that I'd be among the first to ask for a dance. :cool:

And you'd only be the third guy ever in my entire life. ;) *Needs to go swing dancing again*

Just for the heck of it, a better shot of the crown. I've probably uploaded this one before.

33xzf69.jpg

GG and Afton are so beautiful!
And my Sweetie Mikey and Patrick are such handsome guys.
Plus GG, your costume is excellent.
And Patrick, the cookie looks bright and delicious. I want one.

I love your outfit, GG! You never showed me a full picture of it, although I did see the picture of you and your crown. I love the costume. :D It must of been a lot of fun to wear.

I love your outfit, GG! You never showed me a full picture of it, although I did see the picture of you and your crown. I love the costume. :D It must of been a lot of fun to wear.

Eh, questionable. ;) It's a corset, corsets are awesome but not meant for comfort.

Eh, questionable. ;) It's a corset, corsets are awesome but not meant for comfort.
Very true. :p Let me rephrase that: While I suppose the dress was of dubious comfort, it must have been fun to wear a medieval costume. ;)

When I was younger, I remember pausing in my reading of a book about Colonial fashions to thank God that I was born in an age where we weren't required to wear corsets and hoop skirts and such. :p

Sir Tom and I were discussing medieval costumes and I mentioned my graduation dress and said I'd upload a picture of it. As I explained to him, I was suffering from a sever ear infection and had just thrown my graduation together in a week so none of the pictures from my graduation are exactly fantastic. There are some posed ones but I can't stand posed pictures so here's this one. ;)

Just for the heck of it, a better shot of the crown. I've probably uploaded this one before.

That whole outfit is beautiful!

When I was younger, I remember pausing in my reading of a book about Colonial fashions to thank God that I was born in an age where we weren't required to wear corsets and hoop skirts and such. :p

Amen.:D

Back