Share a Pic! III

Nice, very nice Hyper. ;)

I realized some Doctor Who fans on here may appreciate this and wouldn't have seen it on Facebook like most of my friends. :p

It's my birthday present to me...

Attachments

• TARDIS.jpg
    TARDIS.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41
one more thing is that, just about anyone will say that just because of the fact that you are sisters.

just sayin

Actually no. They don't. They usually say it before they find out we're so closely related.

GG, great picture of you. I haven't seen it even though I'm your friend on Facebook. ;) :p

Profile pictures are tiny of you just look at your news feed; I didn't know it was her profile pic either. It's so cute.

I realized some Doctor Who fans on here may appreciate this and wouldn't have seen it on Facebook like most of my friends.

I love it. :D And you look really pretty, too. Where do you find all of your nice, tasteful clothes? And please don't tell me they're hand me downs from ten years ago. :p I need to find someplace where I can find genuinely attractive clothes. :rolleyes:

Now I sound stuck up and girly. Great.

It's just that it's hard for me to 1.) find decent clothes, and 2.) find clothes that are even tasteful in the first place.

But I am even more jealous of your TARDIS than I am of your shirt. ;)

I drew my eye!!

IMG_0416-1.jpg

That's amazing! I am impressed!

I realized some Doctor Who fans on here may appreciate this and wouldn't have seen it on Facebook like most of my friends. :p

I've seen it on Facebook, but it's totally worth seeing again.:D And I'd like to see it in real life someday.;)

Princey you're so beautiful! oh, and I just noticed that you joined way back when in the early days of the TDL crazyness!

Back