Share a Pic! III

Patrick! My husband's first name is Patrick (he goes by his middle name, Michael), and he played trumpet in high school band, too! I love your photo, you look just like my first boyfriend, a genius names John. You're adorable. :)

HAHA thats hilarious! My middle name is David though :p

Wow! really? I'll take that as a complement :) and thanks!

Aww Ak, you're so beautiful. Your sister is very cute, too.

Here is my self-portrait underwater ... I was holding the camera out in front of me and almost missed my face ...

Attachments

• C Jaxi.jpg
    C Jaxi.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 35
Do you want me to get specific? I'm talking about face wise..

Her chin is a little bigger than yours.. Her eyes are a little farther apart.. Her eye brows are shaped differently.. two different hair colors.. different hair styles.. different smiles..

similarities:

your overall faces are about the same.. same noses..

Last edited:
I disagree. Some of the distortions probably have to do with the angle we took the picture at, and the angle in which we were sitting. The fact that most everyone says, "She looks identical to you only without glasses" without even knowing us tells me that they don't nitpick about our faces. :rolleyes:

I disagree. Some of the distortions probably have to do with the angle we took the picture at, and the angle in which we were sitting. The fact that most everyone says, "She looks identical to you only without glasses" without even knowing us tells me that they don't nitpick about our faces. :rolleyes:

Alright, you're right, I don't know what you look like in real life.

one more thing is that, just about anyone will say that just because of the fact that you are sisters.

just sayin

I drew my eye!!

IMG_0416-1.jpg

WOOW! :eek:

I have SOME talent in GRAPHIC designing, so I am constantly amazed by art by-the-hand! That is TRULY amazing, and I love the colored part of the eye! It looks so cool!

Reminds me of an Aslan eye! Not sure why xD

Here's two pic with my $170 P90 :D

If only I could attach a video! It shoots amazingly!

You probably also noticed I got a haircut! :p... and my geeky eye protection :p

Attachments

• p901.jpg
    p901.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 45
  • P902.jpg
    P902.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 46
Back