Share a Pic! III

Jayne's Hat!

A man walks down the street in this hat, people know he's not afraid of anything!!!!

imagejpeg_2_5.jpg

Since we are talking about knitting and hats, here's my knitted Jayne's hat. The famous hat (for fans of Firefly) that Jayne got from his mother. I had the kit for the hat for almost a year and couldn't find a good knitter to make it for me. I finally did.

Here's again the link to the clip where Jayne get's his hat. Compare the hat in the show with mine. It's an exact replica.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BarbarianMichael#p/a/u/0/WN49TDIY-Sk

Oh, sorry. I meant to say that I finally found someone to make it for me. I found a professional knitter. I was afraid that amateur knitters would botch the job! :rolleyes: oh, and sorry about the quality of the photo. It was taken with an iPhone instead of with my trusty Android phone. iPhones make people look ugly! :D

Last edited:
You look great BK. But now that I know iPhones make people look ugly, I can blame my photos on that ... OK, thanks for clarification on who made the hat. I somehow got that you made it yourself, and I was tremendously impressed.

Purple!

Smaug here :p
Eesh I look creepy in that pic...

Zella's right. You do have really pretty eyes. :) It's a cool picture, even if it is a tad bit creepy. ;) The purple hair color is cool. I don't usually condone hair-dyeing, but even I can't deny that the purple looks awesome. xP

Patrick! My husband's first name is Patrick (he goes by his middle name, Michael), and he played trumpet in high school band, too! I love your photo, you look just like my first boyfriend, a genius names John. You're adorable. :)

Back