Share a Pic! III

SENIOR PROM! Sorry for those of you that are FB friends with me... you've probably seen a lot of my pics on your newsfeed already.. :p I'm in the middle.[/IMG]

You and your gal pals all look beautiful, and I agree, great dresses!

Nice shirt! My husband has the hoodie and I stole his old Rebel shirt. That's my favorite album. My husband also has a shirt from the altered minds tour.. It's crazy. We've seen Lecrae twice now and those are some cool concerts!

picture.php

This is me with a tiger at the Wichita Zoo last summer.
it was BLAZING hot outside so luckily all the animals were close to the glass in the shade.

Nice shirt! My husband has the hoodie and I stole his old Rebel shirt. That's my favorite album. My husband also has a shirt from the altered minds tour.. It's crazy. We've seen Lecrae twice now and those are some cool concerts!

That's SO awesome! I wanted to get the hoodie SO bad! IT was definitely the coolest thing in the store, but it was WAY too expensive for me :(.. Haha the rebel one is SO awesome too! I think the newer his albums get, the better I like them.. Rebel's in the middle for me.. You're so lucky! I'm seeing him for the first time this summer! If I get this shirt autographed, Imma die! HAHA

The shirt is very cool, and you look fantastic in it!

Thank you! I LOVE the fit of the shirt! So slim, and it goes GREAT with those jeans! Hmmm, now I need to try it with my plaid :D

band merch for the win!!!

I know! I want a OneRepublic one really bad too! It's stylish and just epic!

This is me with a tiger at the Wichita Zoo last summer.
it was BLAZING hot outside so luckily all the animals were close to the glass in the shade.

Great pic NMD! You look very pretty :) Awesome tiger! :D Those shoe's look awesome!

Beautiful!

here is a tiger at the Houston Zoo.

TIGERS!

I have some of a white tiger too but he was hiding in a log and my face looks psychotic.
I love tigers man. They're just so beautiful. I always used to get mad when I was little because people would say Lions were kings of the jungle but since I was always researching tigers,I knew tigers were twice as big and powerful so I'd be like "ARE NOT. TIGERS ARE THE KINGS! ITS IN THEIR NAME!"

I was a very opinionated 9 year old...

These are some pics of my face.

Attachments

• P6200085 - Copy.jpg
    P6200085 - Copy.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
  • P7160047 - Copy.jpg
    P7160047 - Copy.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
  • P9190093 - Copy.jpg
    P9190093 - Copy.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 39