Share a Pic! III

Hannah, I love your zoo pix! The little red wolf looks adorable. :)

Patrick, you and your sister are both quite good looking. You looked like you were having fun at the dance, too. Good for you!

Thanks yeah that wolf was like oh, oh look humans like play with this and jump on my sister lol to cute I love Kiba and Jackie :)

cool pic you look good in those glasses :)

1oaqt5.jpg

Well...Thats...Me. I'm in my pajamas :p

Seventeen days until I am graced with his smiling face again. Having a three month long summer break is overrated. This nation is not an agricultural society anymore. I miss my friends, I miss the mountains, and I miss Jeremy. It's time to go back home.

Sorry the image is so large.

Attachments

• WCU2012 146.jpg
    WCU2012 146.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 69
You have band merch on again

Fly glasses baby. You look like David Tennant in those. He's. Nerd girl dream :3

LOL Gotta love that Lecrae shirt :p.. Anyhew, I love them so much. Thanks!

Very nice, hyper. The shape looks really good one you.

Thanks! I DEFINITELY wanted to get that shape, I just couldn't decide what thickness and such.. I found a pair that was that shape, but the frames were completely wood! :p

cool pic you look good in those glasses

Thanks! :)

I love the new glasses, you look awesome!

Thanks!!!!! :p

Seventeen days until I am graced with his smiling face again. Having a three month long summer break is overrated. This nation is not an agricultural society anymore. I miss my friends, I miss the mountains, and I miss Jeremy. It's time to go back home.

Sorry the image is so large.

That's a sweet picture.:)

If this link works, it will show you the WEDDING PICTURE that I have succeeded in posting on my Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/joseph.ravitts

Neat picture!

Back