Share a Pic! III

On the way to nationals I mentioned that I had never tried Monster (because at practically every gas station someone bought a monster) so one of the guys obligingly had me try his...

Hahaha yesterday my friend and I were downtown, and they were giving out those for free and I spilled mine all over the street. Never got to try it, idk if thats a good thing. I felt bad about wasting it though :(

I can't really find any interesting pictures of mine right now.. but I like this one. All these post it notes were put on the Apple Store in SF, the day after Steve Jobs passed away. I thought it was nice. I know that this was done it a lot of other cities...did people put up memorials for him at Apple stores near you?

DSCN0005-2.jpg

This is starstruck me after seeing Death of a Salesman on Broadway.... the show was incredible, and afterwards I got Andrew Garfield's autograph!! :D :D (He plays Spiderman in the upcoming movie)

tumblr_m4x28b7Wrp1r2hzqo.png

GV you are a great model! What a great shot. Jadee, I loved the Jobs memorial shot, too.Let me say though, this is the thread for pix of ourselves. There's a spearate thread for photos we have taken not of us, which is actually where that one belongs. Either way, though, it's a great shot.

Nice photos all y'all.

Nice Little dude truck Tom guy! But those glasses aren't new. It looks like they belonged to someone named Fossil though. :D

Back