Share a Pic! III

SANY0086.jpg

I still just love that one.

HAHA I KNOW! I convinced him to post the panda one :D

Great pics GG! The tree picture is awesome!

Thank you for doing so, it's epic. XD

Thank ye, that's my favorite of the batch too.

I still just love that one.

I especially love that I was able to get away with not purposefully posing for any of these, I never knew for sure when she was actually taking the pictures, that's my favorite way to get pictures of myself. ;)

Maggsie, very cute photo!

Tom, I love your glasses! And you are adorable.

GG, beautiful photos! You're so pretty!

Pictures from my 16th birthday. The first one is me with several of my presents, like my driving simulation DVD (if you live in/near Ohio, I am sorry, the roads won't be safe for much longer :p) and my pink cameo hat. If you're going to the Alive Festival and want to look for me I'll be wearing that hat. The second one is me and my birthday cake (I had a beach party). The third is of me and one of my friends making good use of the squirt guns she got me.:D

Attachments

• the roads won't be safe for long....jpg
    the roads won't be safe for long....jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 159
  • me and my 16th birthday cake.jpg
    me and my 16th birthday cake.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 159
  • squirt guns at the lake with Beverly xD.jpg
    squirt guns at the lake with Beverly xD.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 158
Aaaw Mozy! So pretty! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Happy Belated 16! I would sing you "shalala lala lala lala happy birthday sweet 16!" but I'm eating ice cream right now :D However, I'll dedicate the next scoop to you and join in the celebration! Is that cool?

Pictures from my 16th birthday. The first one is me with several of my presents, like my driving simulation DVD (if you live in/near Ohio, I am sorry, the roads won't be safe for much longer ) and my pink cameo hat. If you're going to the Alive Festival and want to look for me I'll be wearing that hat. The second one is me and my birthday cake (I had a beach party). The third is of me and one of my friends making good use of the squirt guns she got me.:D

HAHA, I'll be on the roads too soon! You don't happen to live in the Akron area do you?! :p jk

I'll be at alive on Friday (if it doesn't get rained out) so If I see you I wont tell you in person, I'm too shy :p.. I will tell you I saw you on here though lol

Looks like you had fun! Happy birthday ;)

A picture of me after my graduation and also a pic of me playing my violin.

Attachments

• DSC01243.jpg
    DSC01243.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 170
  • P6030029.jpg
    P6030029.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 166
  • P6030033.jpg
    P6030033.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Back