Share a Pic! III

Here is Soldier of Aslan (left) and me (right)!
picture.php

This is a picture of me and my sister (Aslan's messenger) I am on the left, she is on the right.

Attachments

• 2012-05-17_12-54-49_307.jpg
    2012-05-17_12-54-49_307.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 65
This is a picture of me and my sister (Aslan's messenger) I am on the left, she is on the right.
Beautiful picture! Where was it taken?
That's pretty rad! Do you make all your own equipment and what not?
Thank you,
yes and no! :D
The swords and SofA's shirt were ordered online, and the arm bracers SofA is wearing are my leather archery bracers (also ordered online). My steel bracers were ordered online along with the rest of my armor, but the armor had to be modified and home-tailored with some features altered and/or replaced so that it would fit me. The back-scabbard for my sword also went through a similar transformation, having the belt completely replaced with a home-made leather strap specially tooled and dyed by my mother.

Here is Soldier of Aslan (left) and me (right)!
Great photo Tom! Look like you guys enjoyed your time together. I like all that armor and swords and stuff, but I think you both needed maybe like, leather breeches or something like that, lol!

Beautiful Picture Lucy. I'm glad you posted it because it's beauty all around. By the way, we miss your sister. I wish she'd come back more often.

Maggie and Meggy, very cute! Does look like you had fun.

Lucy's Maid, you and your sis are both so cute.

Back