Share a Pic! III

My friends and I went Bowling as The Avengers on saturday.

599546_10151030725762403_1559363025_n.jpg

391234_10151096691372674_1836634451_n.jpg

292314_497130836966991_511730230_n.jpg

New Sunglasses

If you're my FB friend (visionaryjax@me.com) you maybe already saw this. I forgot my sunglasses on this trip, and had to buy a new pair on island. I like them so much!

Attachments

• CURWin Jax Glasses CU.jpg
    CURWin Jax Glasses CU.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 65
VERY nice! I love them :D :p
Thank you, me too! For a pair of cheap sunglasses, I thought I did well. I usually wear these Ray-Bans I've had for 20 years, the Wayfarer style, and I like them awfully. But they were in my other purse and got left at home. Now I am thinking maybe it was high time I got new sunglasses! :)

I don't know if this should go here. But! Oh well! This is a picture of me and my family when we went to the grand canyon about five years ago.

Attachments

• Fam.jpg
    Fam.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
I went to the Medieval Faire today. It was sooooo much fun. I bought a little dagger, a book (which I got signed by the author), a cat necklace (how suprising!) and elf/hobbit ears! Here are some pictures:

Pic 1- Me with a double-knife scabbard.
Pic 2- My elf/hobbit ears
Pic 3- Me and Captain Jack Sparrow =D
Pic 4- The Queen of the Gnarled Forest and her new little knife

Attachments

• Ranger double scabbard.jpg
    Ranger double scabbard.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 49
  • My elf-hobbit ears.jpg
    My elf-hobbit ears.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Me and Capt. Jack =).jpg
    Me and Capt. Jack =).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 49
  • The Queen with her knife.jpg
    The Queen with her knife.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 49
And a few more pictures...

Attachments

• Getting a new book signed.jpg
    Getting a new book signed.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Robin Hood- me- in Sherwood.jpg
    Robin Hood- me- in Sherwood.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Pulling that dratted sword out....jpg
    Pulling that dratted sword out....jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 49
Recent picture of me in this June in my Star Trek uniform, which my sister made for me. I know it's not exactly the right shade of blue, but I love it, anyway. ^_^
DSCN3387.jpg

Me as Catwoman with my sister as Robin at the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Twas fun.
notharesize.jpg

And in the parking lot after the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, posing by the posters. My Catwoman costume isn't really done yet, that was just a what-I-have-thrown-together for the midnight premiere. I need to buy a new unitard. Also, my Catwoman is based on Julie Newmar's Catwoman in the 1960s, though I'm trying to throw little elements of each Catwoman in there. =]
107_8164.jpg

NF95, you are so beautiful! And I love all your costumes! You go!

here I am with my dog Barney. I was using that Color Splash app and made him in color and me b/w.

Attachments

• barneyjax2.jpg
    barneyjax2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 49
Thank you! He is really the cutest dog. I just noticed, the Color Splash rendering of me in black and white makes my eye-liner look really dark (which it's not) -- and his eyes naturally have a black ring around them. Our eyes look alike!!!

Back