Share a Pic! III

I went to the Medieval Faire today. It was sooooo much fun. I bought a little dagger, a book (which I got signed by the author), a cat necklace (how suprising!) and elf/hobbit ears! Here are some pictures:

Pic 1- Me with a double-knife scabbard.
Pic 2- My elf/hobbit ears
Pic 3- Me and Captain Jack Sparrow =D
Pic 4- The Queen of the Gnarled Forest and her new little knife

I so love you, Mewsie. ^_^

Recent picture of me in this June in my Star Trek uniform, which my sister made for me. I know it's not exactly the right shade of blue, but I love it, anyway. ^_^
DSCN3387.jpg
Love all the pictures but this one is my favorite. The uniform, the pose the background, everything is just cool. AK (AravisKenoby) is gonna be so jealous! I'll go tell her!! :D

Love all the pictures but this one is my favorite. The uniform, the pose the background, everything is just cool. AK (AravisKenoby) is gonna be so jealous! I'll go tell her!! :D

Thanks!! It was taken at a hotel I was at for an anime convention in June. My sister custom-made the costume for me, and she's really proud of how many compliments it got when I wore it cause it took her so long to figure out the pattern, cause she's only been sewing for about a year.
The color isn't exactly like the color on the series, but I love it sooooo much anyway. ^__^

Me and Tom at Stan Hywet! It was a huge door, and my sister told us to pose dramatically... I dramatically failed but I thought I'd share these :p

Attachments

• Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Pat.jpg
    Pat.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 84
Tom was more dramatic, but still very nice shots!

Here I am outside the Chinese restaurant.

Attachments

• Jax CHinese Food.jpg
    Jax CHinese Food.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 71
my fangirl face:
Perfect fangirl face!!! Love it.
HAHA ><.

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner! I love your picture! The sunglasses MAKE it :) Very classy :p
Thank you for noticing! Those are Ray ban Wayfarers, circa 1990 -- I have had them forever!
What a lovely pic of you inkspot! :)
Why, thank you. It was a beautiful day in Milwaukee and we were shooting photos downtown. Couldn't resist the CHinese take-away sign.

Back