Share a Pic! III

It was my birthday yesterday so me and my family went out for a meal - I've been put on a mission by my nana to take loads of photos of every special occasion, so I thought I'd share some of me+my sister:)

I agree with Maggie, that you have a nice hair color, and also, the color of the dress looks really nice on you :) Looking beautiful as usual :p

Vicky you and your sister are so beautiful! I love the dresses. You guys should audition for Doctor Who companion, seriously! :D

Here is the line drawing my photo program made of my face. I thought it turned out quite nice ...

Attachments

• JaxLineDraw-2.jpg
    JaxLineDraw-2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 63
Two pictures from my weekend at D's, one of me and Panda Opos and one of me with my TDL profile, projected awesomely onto the wall so it was huge. ;)

Attachments

• 557100_264742396972703_1578847162_n.jpg
    557100_264742396972703_1578847162_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Profile.jpg
    Profile.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 60
hoemcoming.jpg
This was when my husband (then boyfriend- he proposed to me that night) returned from his 7 month deployment in Afghanistan as a United States Marine.

nomakeup.jpg
This is me and my husband in Seattle. I have no makeup on.

engage.jpg
This was a photo from our engagement shoot that was 1940s themed.

weddingdaymakeup.jpg
This is me in makeup for my wedding day.

weddingday.jpg
This is my husband and I as we were pronounced husband and wife. We actually walked down the aisle to "The Beginning of the Adventure by Harry Gregson-Williams" from the end of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

View attachment 11222
This was when my husband (then boyfriend- he proposed to me that night) returned from his 7 month deployment in Afghanistan as a United States Marine.

View attachment 11223
This is me and my husband in Seattle. I have no makeup on.

View attachment 11225
This was a photo from our engagement shoot that was 1940s themed.

View attachment 11221
This is me in makeup for my wedding day.

View attachment 11226
This is my husband and I as we were pronounced husband and wife. We actually walked down the aisle to "The Beginning of the Adventure by Harry Gregson-Williams" from the end of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

OH MY GOODNESS THOSE ARE ALL SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one and the photoshoot especially. Oh my, I love you so much. You're so gorgeous and you and your husband are so adorable. :)

OH MY GOODNESS THOSE ARE ALL SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one and the photoshoot especially. Oh my, I love you so much. You're so gorgeous and you and your husband are so adorable. :)

Thanks :) Yeah the first one is the most emotional. That's the greatest feeling in the world (besides saying I do lol) haha I love you too!! And thanks :) You are very beautiful yourself!!! I saw your pictures up above!

Just got some new Vans! :D I love em :) (With a random picture of me in there :p)

Attachments

• MEVans.jpg
    MEVans.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
  • MeV-neck.jpg
    MeV-neck.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 66
  • MeVans2.jpg
    MeVans2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 64
Back