Share a Pic! III

and the 3 bridesmaids before the ceremony. I'm on the far right, and I was the second Stephanie! lol. we should have gotten my dress altered because it didn't fit right. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
NF, AK and Jill Pole W, you are all so pretty! I am goin to scan a photo of myself as a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding 25 years ago ... He will have his 25th anniversary this May. You will laugh ...

Your dresses are sooo gorgous!!! *sigh* I want one *drifting into dress world*

thank you. :) They were actually a little bit more of a lighter purple than in the pic but that color darkens in pics unless you've got a good camera.

I've always loved bein a bridemaid :p

I don't. Hopefully, I'll only be a bridesmaid in two more weddings *if my friends ever get married!* but it's not fun IMO.

NF, AK and Jill Pole W, you are all so pretty! I am goin to scan a photo of myself as a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding 25 years ago ... He will have his 25th anniversary this May. You will laugh ...

we won't laugh...too hard. :p ;)

Aravis Kenobi said:
we won't laugh...too hard.
LOL! I hope not. :p

OK, I am the short blond with the punk-rock eyes. My sister is the taller one with the glasses. Our dresses were pink! That didn't come across very well in the scan -- hers was bubblegum pink and mine was like petal pink or something groovy.

Here's a funny thing: it was high school prom that night on the day of the wedding, which was in this small town in Virginia. My groomsman that I walked down the aisle with was only maybe 2 inches taller than me and young; we looked just like all those goofy kids on their way to prom!

Attachments

• Bob, Su, Jax wedding.jpg
    Bob, Su, Jax wedding.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 60
You look beautiful Jax!!!:D

And So do you AK!:D
Thanks, dear heart! I was in college -- and it was the weekend after finals, and I'd had this awful head cold and had to fly to Virginia, carrying that crazy dress in a bag because I couldn't risk putting it in checked luggage and having it get lost before the wedding. What a time.

Back