Share a Pic! III

I dyed my hair blonde! This is a before picture that was taken on Monday night.

019.jpg

The second one was taken this morning before work. What do you guys think?!

056.jpg

I dyed my hair blonde! This is a before picture that was taken on Monday night.

019.jpg

The second one was taken this morning before work. What do you guys think?!

056.jpg

OMG! I could never pull it off! you look adorable!

this is my sad attempt at being blonde
n63101805_31250167_9731.jpg

ok well it faded, but it was a honey blonde...oh im the girl on the left btw

Last edited:
Ashley -- The blond looks wonderful and fun! You are blessed to be pretty either way!:)

Benisse -- How nice to see a beautiful photo of you!

like Josephine March

Dayhawk,
your hair is glorious, like Jo in *Little Women* except it's blonde here. And speaking of beauty, here's a quote for you by Louisa May Alcott herself:

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. --Louisa May Alcott
Blessings, Benisse

Everyone looks so lovely! I think Ashley is a bombshell (as we used to say back in the day) with the blond hair!

Dayhawk,
your hair is glorious, like Jo in *Little Women* except it's blonde here. And speaking of beauty, here's a quote for you by Louisa May Alcott herself:

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. --Louisa May Alcott
Blessings, Benisse

Kim you're soooooooo pretty !!!

Kim -- Somehow I missed your photo. Beautiful!!! What color is your hair now?

thanks guys. Benisse that is a lovely quote thankyou!

its short and really dark brown lol

The burnout my brother-in-law did after his wedding to my older sister. *That's his car, btw. It sounds awesome!*

and the bottom photo is of me and my sis before the wedding. I'm on the left obviously. lol.

Last edited:
Back