Share a Pic! III

LOL. I like the Fall Risk Bracelet look. Too cute! I'm glad you got spoiled some Jax! I wish I could have lived closer to ya to spoil ya some! Love the fruit basket there...and chocolate covered strawberries! Yummy! I'm glad you're doing better! *Hugs*

LOL. I like the Fall Risk Bracelet look. Too cute! I'm glad you got spoiled some Jax! I wish I could have lived closer to ya to spoil ya some! Love the fruit basket there...and chocolate covered strawberries! Yummy! I'm glad you're doing better! *Hugs*
Thank you, sweetie! Your virtual hugs were very much appreciated. I hope you are feeling better yourself, ITW.

Let me say, that fruit basket was delivered cold, you know, from a regfrigerator truck, and that taste of those pineapples was luscious. It was really the perfect get-well gift. The flowers were perfect, too but you can't eat them.

Mr. Jax is my divine Mike. :) He's not really a FALL RISK the goofball, but I laughed and laughed when I saw him with that on his head. Then it hurt because laughing made my incision hurt ... and they say laughter is the best medicine?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering, does anyone have any father daugther pics? Like the father and daughter walking, the daughter in a swingset, anything around those lines will work. I have a parental setting on my computer that keeps blocking some of the dumbest things...like "weeping":mad::confused:How is that adult content? ah well...I'll just have to work around it.:)

OH a new pick of me that i actually like :p

SP_A1020.jpg

My friend is getting for me :]

Jax can I have some of your fruit ?? :]
Yes. One pineapple heart, one strawberry without chocolate and two with chocolate, and all the grapes you like.

iminlovewith,etc. is a beauty!
:)

Last edited:
Sorry to double post - need your opinion

Sorry to double post, but I need your thoughts. I am making a Christmas gift for each of my siblings in Adobe Elements. I am the youngest of 4 just like Lucy Pevensie, with an eldest brother, elder sister and another elder brother. Naturally I have always thought of us as the Pevensies. I am going to make a little tribute to that, and have it printed on canvas and framed as a Christmas present for each of us. I don't know whether to use the Pevensies photo from LWW in the snow, or from PC, decked out in their Narnia battle clothes. Which do you think? (The other photo is little Inky/Jax with her big brothers and sister!) The text is lyrics from Nicole Nordeman's "I Will Believe" from the Christian soundtrack of LWW.

Sorry if they are a little grainy -- I had to stint on the resolution to make the files small enough to attach. Let me know which you think. I love the ones in the snow, but the one from PC has a more Narnian look cuz of their clothes. Finished size will be about 4-1/2 X 6, and then matted and framed.

Attachments

• LWW photo-A.jpg
    LWW photo-A.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 72
  • PC photo-A.jpg
    PC photo-A.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 76
Here is a picture I took in Yellowstone this summer.
IMG_0220.JPG

I have a picture of a different waterfall that is ten times bigger and prettier, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

I still can't find the actual picture I was looking for but here are three more. It was absolutely beautiful in Yellowstone . . . these pictures doesn't do it justice!

mountains.JPG

waterfall.JPG

100_2542.jpg

Sorry to double post, but I need your thoughts. I am making a Christmas gift for each of my siblings in Adobe Elements. I am the youngest of 4 just like Lucy Pevensie, with an eldest brother, elder sister and another elder brother. Naturally I have always thought of us as the Pevensies. I am going to make a little tribute to that, and have it printed on canvas and framed as a Christmas present for each of us. I don't know whether to use the Pevensies photo from LWW in the snow, or from PC, decked out in their Narnia battle clothes. Which do you think? (The other photo is little Inky/Jax with her big brothers and sister!) The text is lyrics from Nicole Nordeman's "I Will Believe" from the Christian soundtrack of LWW.

Sorry if they are a little grainy -- I had to stint on the resolution to make the files small enough to attach. Let me know which you think. I love the ones in the snow, but the one from PC has a more Narnian look cuz of their clothes. Finished size will be about 4-1/2 X 6, and then matted and framed.

Inky, I think the second one is cool, for the same reason of the Narnian clothes, but it was in the first one that they "opened" doors. Oh, sorry. I guess this made it worse.
I guess that what I am saying is that if you want more of a comparison with Narnia, the second one is better but if you want to emphasize the point of each sibling making his or her own destiny, then the first one.

Cool pix everyone!!
GP: I wish I knew you were coming to Disneyland, I would've said Hi. I live so close, I can walk to the front gate from my home in 10mins o less.

Back