Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites III

it's so funny that you mentioned that, cuz last week my best friend gave me this giant faux fur coat, and the moment I put it on, all I could think about was how I felt like one of the Pevensie's in Narnia!!! That is totally going to be my costume for Halloween this year! :D

That will be a great costume! And warm, lol!

I'm from Orange County...my sister works at Disneyland, so she could totally get us in for free over here! :D

Awesome I know a lot of peeps that work there so I can get you guys tix if you ever come over here. So I guess we have a plan lol

A Skandarnite/PaperB'nite reunion would be cool.

Plus, a lot of us are old enough to travel on our own so....

Awesome I know a lot of peeps that work there so I can get you guys tix if you ever come over here. So I guess we have a plan lol

A Skandarnite/PaperB'nite reunion would be cool.

Plus, a lot of us are old enough to travel on our own so....

We should do the next Lion Con!

I'm from Las Vegas.

And I wanted to go too - I found out too late, too, and couldn't afford it this year. I'll put away a bit throughout the year :rolleyes:

Good night, Sheri!

I know! I'd love to meet you guys...but my mom has her concerns about the whole virtual thing.:rolleyes:

I am sorry. But I guess she does have good reason to worry.

Mine, too. I think they are torn between being happy I am being social for once and concerned that it is online.

Okay, Angela :)

I am sorry. But I guess she does have good reason to worry.

Mine, too. I think they are torn between being happy I am being social for once and concerned that it is online.

Okay, Angela :)

I've been a loner all my life so it makes no difference to my family lol

Though, they would be concerned of me traveling alone. I mean, they get worried when I drive down to Daytona or Kissimmee all by myself.

Back