Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites III

Nah, E! Television got ahold of them but decided nothing about Shia was really news worthy. Not even their idea of news :rolleyes:

Whateves. The restraining order ends in August the 10th at midnight so.......*whistles* I'll be waiting for him outside of his hospital.

UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, Ange! :p

Whateves. The restraining order ends in August the 10th at midnight so.......*whistles* I'll be waiting for him outside of his hospital.

I'll be sure to alert security.

He'll probably sneak past you in a wheel chair and an old lady wig and shawl.

No, but I thought that if we both lived in Cali we could hang out sometime...but nevermind...my bad, hehe! :eek:

Aww of course. I have a list of peeps I would like to hang out. One if from Glendale, another one I forgot but I'll ask, and you are from?

If any of you ever come down, we'll hang out at Disney :D

LOL! Yay - checking the back of your closet now? ;)

it's so funny that you mentioned that, cuz last week my best friend gave me this giant faux fur coat, and the moment I put it on, all I could think about was how I felt like one of the Pevensie's in Narnia!!! That is totally going to be my costume for Halloween this year! :D

Aww of course. I have a list of peeps I would like to hang out. One if from Glendale, another one I forgot but I'll ask, and you are from?

If any of you ever come down, we'll hang out at Disney :D

I'm from Orange County...my sister works at Disneyland, so she could totally get us in for free over here! :D

Back