Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites

Oh, come on! There is NO way that tan is real! You're just blinded by your love for him.:p

If you're meaning sprayed on. I don't think so. But he might go to a tanning bed, which is most likely because he knows he is going to be in the spot light and doesn't want to look like a ghost like Skandar :rolleyes:

Blinded by love. Who ever heard of that? :p *scoffs*

Dear Kells,

Don't misunderstand Tiffany. She has no problem with me...the Slandernites on the other hand...:rolleyes:

Sign,

Skandar with a new 'do

normal_018.jpg

LOL! You have no problem with Skandar but you don't like us. I am torn between a giving a sunny smile or sulking.

And ROTFL - that is a funny newspaper, Kevin and QA48.

If you're meaning sprayed on. I don't think so. But he might go to a tanning bed, which is most likely because he knows he is going to be in the spot light and doesn't want to look like a ghost like Skandar :rolleyes:

Blinded by love. Who ever heard of that? :p *scoffs*
I'm telling you, I say its a spray-on tan! You can tell just by looking at those pics that are awful of Skandar!
Haha! That's what I've been trying to convince Ash of all along!
Thank you! :D

The tan is not fake!! WillMo is probs very athletic and outside all the time. His tan is real! REAL, I SAY!

*places hand on Ash's shoulder* Sorry to break it to ya, the tan is fake :rolleyes:

But hey, homegirl...I mean, -boy pampered her-er..himself well for the premiere. I'll give him that :p

The tan is not fake!! WillMo is probs very athletic and outside all the time. His tan is real! REAL, I SAY!

If it was real, wouldn't he have some sort of farmer's tan - with sleeve marks and stuff? I think that would be a good test. Who has a candid picture of him in short sleeves?

^LOL!! :D

My brother tans really easy. And it doesn't even have to be sunny. If he is outside for one afternoon (and it doesnt have to be very sunny) he has a tan. Will could be like that. He could . . . he could, he could, he could!
:rolleyes: In the Cities there is a lot of smog, from what I know, I doubt smog lets much sunlight through...You're grasping at straws. :p

Yeah! Besides, he isn't really in England right now either. He's traveling the world! Maybe he's out being athletic on his spare time in between interviews and premieres and stuff.....................you don't know for sure that his tan is fake! I want to see him going into a tanning place pale and pasty white and coming out tan. Show me that proof!

Yeah! Besides, he isn't really in England right now either. He's traveling the world! Maybe he's out being athletic on his spare time in between interviews and premieres and stuff.....................you don't know for sure that his tan is fake! I want to see him going into a tanning place pale and pasty white and coming out tan. Show me that proof!
HEY! You have to dis-prove ME! I'm making all the good arguments. :p

Back