Skem

i like apple too but my altime favorite is chocolate sil pie *licks lips* mmmmm.... it's pretty much pudding in pie crust (so it's nice and deep :p) then you put cool whip on top.... ugg now i want it...

ooh i love chinese! but even better.... going to japenese steakhouses!!! ooh do i love them!!! they are sooo good (i think)... mmm lo mein, and the chicken, and shrimp, and fried rice.... omg we have to change the subject. i'm gonna get fat on my thoughts...

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
*gives canteen* Here you go! *spikes water w/ sugar so deepnarnianess will be on a sugar high*

i was already sugarhigh...couldnt you tell? :D YAY!!!!! NOW IM MORE SUGARHIGH!!!! *dances*

stronger_WM said:
YAYAYA!! haha SKEM i love how you have the same name as the thread XD
haha ya, my friend Edmund_luver101 (who has mysteriously disappeared again??) started this thread cause we were just talking all over the threads and didn't want to get in trouble hehe *giggles mischeiviously* and that was like my 1st day here, so i didn't know how to start a thread (what a noob i was) so she started with my name so i could find it... and thus, we have an awesome thread of randomness :D

Phoenix_Sedai_23 said:
Give me somea' that! :D *chugs water down* WEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

YEAYEAYEAYEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back